Thread: Random Special Adventure Drops

Executive Chef

Random Special Adventure Drops

There's always a lot of discussion about getting the random drops from adventures in events, and I wondered if there was a master list of such prizes. I know I've gotten a few over the years but am not sure what in my eclectic collection came from the special adventures. It seems there is no such existing list, so I thought, why not start a thread to identify them!

SpiritWind was kind enough to track down a few:

Using the search function of 'adventure drop', this is what I came up with:

Circadian - Found: adventure drop during The Slumbering Princess event
    Denise the Seahorse - Found: adventure drop during Under the Sea event
    Gerard the Lobster - Found: adventure drop during Under the Sea event
    Glimmergras Flamingo - Found: adventure drop during The Great Glimmergras Celebration event
    Seyndia - Found: adventure drop during The Fast and Fluttering event
    Thankful Turkey - Found: Adventure drop during Fowl Play for Dinner event

I'm sure there are others, but this was just a quick look...
    Also I just ran into the Tropical Dragon from the The Lava Luau - "Go on an Volcanic Adventure for a chance to find!"

Additions to the list are most welcome!

Rhino Keeper
    I think the Puppet Barron was an adventure drop. ( I don't have one.) There was also a cute Basset Hound that was an adventure drop, I did not get him/her either.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    There is also the song bird from a recent music themed event

Nightclub Owner
    From my personal inventory chart I have the following listed as Adventure Drops: Armida, Baron Puppet, Bloodhound, Denise, Elf Gnome, Glimmergras Flamingo, Mushroom Turtle, Pompadour Pig, Seyndia, Song Bird, Thankful Turkey, Tropical Dragon.

I was expecting to find a much larger list but after thinking about it, it seems I had thought a lot of my items came from event adventures but really they came from event chests. For a while there, a lot of events were offering daily Side Goals that gave 3 free chests. The chests offered a variety of drops from materials to decos but always included the really random and rare prize with good drops. I'm pretty sure this was replaced with the Faerie Atrium Side Goals but I may be remembering wrong.

In case you're interested - here's a list of those rare chest drops I mentioned: Blossom Phoenix, Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Fangbeast Puppet, Ornery Goat, Paper Peacock, Plush King, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Sleeper Gnome, Storybook Gnome, Vampire Bat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Snip...
    I was expecting to find a much larger list but after thinking about it, it seems I had thought a lot of my items came from event adventures but really they came from event chests. For a while there, a lot of events were offering daily Side Goals that gave 3 free chests. The chests offered a variety of drops from materials to decos but always included the really random and rare prize with good drops. I'm pretty sure this was replaced with the Faerie Atrium Side Goals but I may be remembering wrong.

In case you're interested - here's a list of those rare chest drops I mentioned: Blossom Phoenix, Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Fangbeast Puppet, Ornery Goat, Paper Peacock, Plush King, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Sleeper Gnome, Storybook Gnome, Vampire Bat.
    Wow! Quite the memory jog going on! I think the mushroom kids, trick or treaters, and red crab were also chest drops before the switchover to adventure drops?? I do think red crab walker was the first of the first: chest or adventure random event drop ...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Wow! Quite the memory jog going on! I think the mushroom kids, trick or treaters, and red crab were also chest drops before the switchover to adventure drops?? I do think red crab walker was the first of the first: chest or adventure random event drop ...
    You are correct, the walkers were chest drops and a whole heap of deco-only items as well.

I only listed the animal/character prizes that have drops because I figure they are more equivalent to the rare CE Adventure drops than the other chest items. Though, I suppose when I consider that the definition of a 'rare' drop varies greatly from realm to realm perhaps those other items qualify as well....

Executive Chef
    Great list AnnirasSweets!
    Comprehensive!

I have been incredibly lucky with my special prizes!
    In total I have:
    Armida
    Baron Puppet
    Bloodhound
    2 x Denises
    Elf Gnome
    Mushroom Turtle
    Pompadour Pig
    Seyndia
    Tropical Dragon

Missing out on the Glimmergras Flamingo, Song Bird and Thankful Turkey.
    (I just noticed) All birds! haha

I also got all the prizes from the chests!
    So the Blossom Phoenix, Faerie Flower Girl, Faerie Minister, Faerie Ring Bearer, Fangbeast Puppet, Ornery Goat, Paper Peacock, Plush King, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Sleeper Gnome, Storybook Gnome, 3 x Vampire Bats and all the Mushroom Kids.

I do constant adventures until I get the prize.
    It?s exhausting but I?m an avid collector.
    The easiest was Denise ... I had two! before I had upgraded the Pearlescent Prison.
    The hardest were the three I never got... would?ve been 30+ adventures.

I feel a fairer way to code the drop would be to make it more common but have a max of 1.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-06-20 at 07:53 PM.