Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deep and Dark: Dragon Tales Event - July 31 2020

I have had this glitch for at least a month or longer. I will be doing something & it glitches out. A commercial or ad comes on! When I come back I lose not only what I was working on, but don?t get credit for things already done. I am on Chapter 7 of 10/ Act 4 of 5 & I?m supposed to breed with a Elusive Dragon. Just as I pushed breed, I got a glitch. When I got back on, my Elusive Dragon is breeding, but I am not getting credit. I force closed & it didn?t help.
    Is this what You are talking about? Is anyone else having this problem? I hate to put a ticket in, because I have trouble finding an answer from TL!

I have been having that problem for at least 5 or 6 months & can only play until I hit a block. It takes too long to expand & when I finally do, I
    Usually have 2 eggs waiting for a place to put them & easily fill up the newly purchased (5 dragon) habitat. I do have a suggestion that would help Us
    & TL. I have many 3 dragon habitats & to upgrade it is 500 gold. It doesn?t specify from 3 to haw many? I refuse to spend 500 gold to upgrade for
    One or Two more Dragons, when I can spend 300 Gold ( on sale) for a habitat that holds 5. If I could upgrade an existing habitat to hold 5 dragons
    for 200-250 gold, I would. I Hope TL monitors these posts & considers an option like this. Anyone else agree with this solution?

Farm Supplier
    I hate being forced to win arena battles with a specific dragon. My Cosmigloom is proving itself a worthless fighter and I know I can take the rival dragons out easily with my champs. I caved and used gold for the last fight because I was tired of waiting for the healing and now Im stuck again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12