Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Tent Time 2020 July 30 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I really wish the table and chair designs matched better...

Rhino Keeper

2nd recipe on right. I liked it very much. after long time back to back two good looking final display. finger crossed for next ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

2nd recipe on right. I liked it very much. after long time back to back two good looking final display. finger crossed for next ones.
    I love!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah... I saw and noted that in the write up, along with several others - seems there are more typos in this one for some reason.

I know that sometimes the typos are intentional to make a pun but these just seem like straight mistakes to me. For instance, Connifer has an extra 'n' instead of the correct Conifer and Campe Waffle Cake? Why the 'e' at the end? Am I missing something and these are not typos but very, very obscure puns?
    I thought the same. It appears as careless typos/spelling errors to me. If they're puns they must be in-jokes because I can't think of anything they could be!

Rhino Keeper

3rd recipe at right. So far, so good.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes feels very odd baking Yule logs in the middle of summer when it?s associated with winter
    I prefer more seasonal items to be incorporated into the goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    Yes feels very odd baking Yule logs in the middle of summer when it?s associated with winter
    I prefer more seasonal items to be incorporated into the goals
    Probably to do with Christmas in July

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

3rd recipe at right. So far, so good.
    Pretty happy with the first 2 recipes (esp the second), but that third recipe? Not only is it a flat tray, 1/4 of the tray is empty! We've had multiple goals where ice cream cones are propped up in stands...I know this is a game but in what scenario would someone lay three cones on their side on a platter? Hideous. Hopefully the second oven has better presentations!

Rhino Keeper

1st recipe of 2nd oven. lovely final display showing inside design. Though choice of trays are a bit strange, it is way better than shocking blue.

Executive Chef
    The cones look really ugly laying flat on tray. Why couldn’t they stand the cones upwards like most cones?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast