Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cetus Leaderboard - 2020 July 29

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pegleg333 View Post
    Hi everyone, I reached the 6500 on the LB and have the Zeus crab, unfortunately no Backwoods Bayou or Jungle Falls habitat available in the market, what I’m puzzled about is the one in front of me on the LB Does have a Backwoods Bayou on their farm - all that effort and poor Zeus Crab as to sit in storage
    I notified the team.
    These habitats are also from previous events.
    I have both of them.

Judy

UPDATE
    forceclose your game these are now in the Market for sale!
    Thanks Team!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-06-20 at 02:07 PM.

Anyone get this with a picture they could see.
    I hit go
    Got a reward
    Popped up blank
    Checked cellar
    Don't see anything
    I don't know how many gems or coins I had so no idea what took place.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0323.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	56172

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Anyone get this with a picture they could see.
    I hit go
    Got a reward
    Popped up blank
    Checked cellar
    Don't see anything
    I don't know how many gems or coins I had so no idea what took place.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0323.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	56172
    I think the goal unlocks the habitats in the market. I already have them but now they are in featured.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone, I?m a bit uncertain how to do the maths, I was just wondering if it?s possible to get 2,500 points in 3 days? I really want the crab. I managed to go from 12th place to 2nd pretty quickly and currently on 2,558 points, I?m constantly collecting from pigs, doing the quick and medium deliveries, and doing the orders etc. Just don?t think I?m going to do it but I have the next few days completely free so hopefully will be able to set timers and focus on collecting

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Hey everyone, I?m a bit uncertain how to do the maths, I was just wondering if it?s possible to get 2,500 points in 3 days? I really want the crab. I managed to go from 12th place to 2nd pretty quickly and currently on 2,558 points, I?m constantly collecting from pigs, doing the quick and medium deliveries, and doing the orders etc. Just don?t think I?m going to do it but I have the next few days completely free so hopefully will be able to set timers and focus on collecting
    It certainly is possible! I was a little behind on the leaderboard because I lost power for a few days and I was able to get 1,000 points just today alone.

The key is to do a lot of planes.
    Make rare crafts even if the planes don’t call for it yet
    Make sure to collect from your pigs every 3 hours.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Fly Fly Fly Planes
    Six points for every plane.
    I did an experiment on this leaderboard and a lot of points can be made for flying planes.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! I?m hoping I?ll do it although I?ve been on it all day and only on 2,800 now :/ studio is also being really mean, I?ve done about 11 items and got 1 so far and yet it takes so long in the studio to make stuff in there and hard to get the resources to start with. I hate the studio and cider house for some reason

Rhino Keeper
    I got Zeus and I?m currently 1st on the leaderboard I?m so happy. Although I dont have the habitats to put him in, I would have thought he?d have gone in the sandcastle with the turtle :/ would be really helpful if he could go in sandcastle or more expansion parts as I havent been able to expand for ages. I have to have 2 bird trees as my pink and blue ones can?t go on the same tree and it just doesn?t make sense :/
    Last edited by A1ian0re; 08-11-20 at 04:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got Zeus and I?m currently 1st on the leaderboard I?m so happy. Although I dont have the habitats to put him in, I would have thought he?d have gone in the sandcastle with the turtle :/ would be really helpful if he could go in sandcastle or more expansion parts as I havent been able to expand for ages. I have to have 2 bird trees as my pink and blue ones can?t go on the same tree and it just doesn?t make sense :/
    Congratulations! Hopefully you're able to finish out in first, as well.

He goes in the Jungle Falls or Mythical Meadow. If you dont have them, they are for sale in the Market right now!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast