Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cetus Leaderboard - 2020 July 29

Executive Chef
    I finished out in 12th place, I was in 4th about 6 or so days ago, but with me obviously not being on for 5-6 days, of course I would drop, reasonably so though.

Anyway. I got 7,000 coins, not bad, though not needed, especially with having over 60,000 coins - I will take it still.

I also got expansion permits, which I can either use, or sell. Which is great. Because a player has asked for some just the other day.

Rhino Keeper
    I came 1st, had to buy a bundle of gems to make the 5000 to get the pet now cannot keep it in any enclosure, I don’t have 500 gems and cannot afford to buy more, not that many anyway!, tried the exotic enclosure but it doesn’t accept the pet, is there any other enclosure it can go without 500 gems?

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I came 1st, had to buy a bundle of gems to make the 5000 to get the pet now cannot keep it in any enclosure, I don’t have 500 gems and cannot afford to buy more, not that many anyway!, tried the exotic enclosure but it doesn’t accept the pet, is there any other enclosure it can go without 500 gems?
    The Cetus goes in the Mythical Meadows, it in the market currently.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You Stormie

For putting up the Tea Garden Fence on the spin wheel (2 LBs in a row). I know many players do not care for fences. But the Tea Garden Fence I’ve been waiting for a long time. So thank you for switching up the selection on the spin wheel. I really really appreciate it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234