Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Lost City of Atlantis - 2020 July 29

Executive Chef
    Well, this is purely my fault - I took a few day break because I was super busy with just having another baby.

Anyway, needless to say, since I took a break = I wasn't able to collect.

The bakery was very very stingy, so I only was able to collect from it twice.

I had to turn in 4 collections to be able to get the seahorse, but since I was only able to turn in two - I didn't get it.

I am fine with this, just because it wasn't that cute of a seahorse, let alone an exotic, anyway.

Or at least that's what I tell myself just so I'm not as upset.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Even if you did not win any pets, I?d recommend that everyone buys the habitats if you are on iOS and just leaves them in storage in case they are needed for another event in the future.

Attachment 56202

Especially if you have the coins to do so, I do, so I will pick all of them up, just so I'm not regretting it in the future. Like I have in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Well, this is purely my fault - I took a few day break because I was super busy with just having another baby.

Anyway, needless to say, since I took a break = I wasn't able to collect.

The bakery was very very stingy, so I only was able to collect from it twice.

I had to turn in 4 collections to be able to get the seahorse, but since I was only able to turn in two - I didn't get it.

I am fine with this, just because it wasn't that cute of a seahorse, let alone an exotic, anyway.

Or at least that's what I tell myself just so I'm not as upset.
    Well Congratulations on your baby! Remember, there is most likely going to be another event so there’s almost always a next time! With it nearing the fall in a few weeks I wonder what the team has in store for us!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I know this sounds greedy but I was very pleased with myself last night as I remembered to get all my deliveries ready for a new event today and... there doesn?t seem to be one. I know some of you receive information about events prior to them starting but I?ve never received anything.

Please don?t think I?m complaining. I just really wanted to share about my preparedness and I?m sure there will be one soon. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I know this sounds greedy but I was very pleased with myself last night as I remembered to get all my deliveries ready for a new event today and... there doesn?t seem to be one. I know some of you receive information about events prior to them starting but I?ve never received anything.

Please don?t think I?m complaining. I just really wanted to share about my preparedness and I?m sure there will be one soon. Fingers crossed.
    Stormie just sold me parts for the 2020 pool event!! Must start tomorrow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Stormie just sold me parts for the 2020 pool event!! Must start tomorrow!!!
    Oh wow... I am so excited.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post

I always get all my plane deliveries ready when one event is about to end, as preparation for the up coming event. Doing plane delivery is not easy for me so the preparation is at needed. I also prepare not to collect animals, all the chicken, pigs, sheeps, even all the trees at the ready. Always excited for new events

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011