Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lost City of Atlantis - 2020 July 29

Rhino Keeper
    The peacock lives in Rescue Pen

Fashion Designer
    I won a sea horse column, can the team make it bigger? Pretty please... Can't really see what's inside, I love aquarium, I think my glasses serve me right... I see some sea horses inside.

My game often crashes today, minutes ago suddenly the loading chicken popping up and made me lost my sea horse column, then I had to re-turn in my collection and then lost again I won another prize (the yellow fork something I believe) and then I turned in once again oh my god, and then -finally- the sea horse column again. What happened to the game??

Fashion Designer
    And please please please fix the studio drop rate!! I crafted 20+ items only for 3 drops of toga dress!! How can I win the sea horse exotic pet... Please increase the studio drop rate...

This event (by my game ?timer?) ends in 2 days, 7 hours and it will NOT drop any togas from the studio, any ideas why? I completed all the first ten goals, waited for the prompts for the next goal all the way to #11. Have 2 studios, making things from the quickest/simplest to the long and involved and I haven?t gotten even one toga. Is there a problem with the game? I already tried shutting down and reboot...nothing, about to just give up, not investing more Gems as it feels like Gems already spent were a waste as it?s going nowhere. Any ideas? Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Witsdom2014 View Post
    This event (by my game ?timer?) ends in 2 days, 7 hours and it will NOT drop any togas from the studio, any ideas why? I completed all the first ten goals, waited for the prompts for the next goal all the way to #11. Have 2 studios, making things from the quickest/simplest to the long and involved and I haven?t gotten even one toga. Is there a problem with the game? I already tried shutting down and reboot...nothing, about to just give up, not investing more Gems as it feels like Gems already spent were a waste as it?s going nowhere. Any ideas? Thank you!
    It is a random drop with a low drop rate so make the quickest time item.
    Scarves.

Thank you, I’ll give scarves a try. fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Witsdom2014 View Post
    Thank you, I’ll give scarves a try. fingers crossed
    Fingers crossed for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Drop rate for studio and mine are ridiculous. Haven?t stopped making items in studio since it unlocked and purchased a boost with 2 bronze cow bells and I?ve had a grand total of 1. Mine is no better, nearly 100 tools for 4 things. I really wanted the peacock as it?s an animal special to our family but I?m not one of the lucky few in this event

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Drop rate for studio and mine are ridiculous. Haven?t stopped making items in studio since it unlocked and purchased a boost with 2 bronze cow bells and I?ve had a grand total of 1. Mine is no better, nearly 100 tools for 4 things. I really wanted the peacock as it?s an animal special to our family but I?m not one of the lucky few in this event
    Try making the Scarves or soap in the Studio, they only take an hour. The key is to make a lot of short crafts, not long crafts. Longer crafts are good for leaderboards.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    This is why I buy the boost item building.
    With this you can make event items from the mine and studio.
    Then I don't stress out.
    The Amphitheater is on sale for 83 gems.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast