Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Lost City of Atlantis - 2020 July 29

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Here is my picture of my prizes, 60+ items from the studio were too many to craft. One question, why the Sea Horse is still sleeping after I fed her? Unlike other pets I have. Anyway I am happy finally I can finish this event in time.

Attachment 56199
    The Sea Horse is supposed to look like that until it is ready to collect. Once it is ready, the animation will change. This is how it is for all the other Sea Horses.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The Sea Horse is supposed to look like that until it is ready to collect. Once it is ready, the animation will change. This is how it is for all the other Sea Horses.
    Ah, alright. I get it, thanks. But I don't have the other sea horses collections, would love to buy it if they're available on the market. Been saving up gems for some decorations and pets sale.

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Ah, alright. I get it, thanks. But I don't have the other sea horses collections, would love to buy it if they're available on the market. Been saving up gems for some decorations and pets sale.
    Yes I hope so too... Hopefully they will add even more sea horses like they did with the Flytraps.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Oh! Just realized I have another in my cellar that I didn't realize was a pet. Thank you.

Time's almost up and to date I haven't gotten any item drop from the bakery so I couldn't complete a single collection.

Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    Time's almost up and to date I haven't gotten any item drop from the bakery so I couldn't complete a single collection.
    Which level are you?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post

Always check the goal in your to do list to make sure that is where your item comes from.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else get a lot of duplicates on turn in, I got 2 of the rewards and 2 philosopher fowl, don?t like the first but the second is cute, just wish I would stop getting so many duplicates for this type of event that?s how I got 4 of the pink dawn and not the other prizes I also wanted. Haven?t managed to get the seahorse even because of the stupidly low drop rate on the studio, I?ve bought cow bell boosts as well as used up all my gems in the last hour to try get just 1 more drop and nothing whatsoever. I?m so bummed don?t think I?m going to try these events any more me and my mum never get the top prizes anymore anyway despite the fact we?re on it way more than we used to be. I understand they need people to buy gems but that isn?t possible for some people and it just seems so stupid that neither of us could even get the seahorse decoration

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Does anyone else get a lot of duplicates on turn in, I got 2 of the rewards and 2 philosopher fowl, don?t like the first but the second is cute, just wish I would stop getting so many duplicates for this type of event that?s how I got 4 of the pink dawn and not the other prizes I also wanted. Haven?t managed to get the seahorse even because of the stupidly low drop rate on the studio, I?ve bought cow bell boosts as well as used up all my gems in the last hour to try get just 1 more drop and nothing whatsoever. I?m so bummed don?t think I?m going to try these events any more me and my mum never get the top prizes anymore anyway despite the fact we?re on it way more than we used to be. I understand they need people to buy gems but that isn?t possible for some people and it just seems so stupid that neither of us could even get the seahorse decoration
    The prize you get is random. Some prizes are less common than others. For example, I got the path 6 or 7 times, but only got the sheep once.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Even if you did not win any pets, I?d recommend that everyone buys the habitats if you are on iOS and just leaves them in storage in case they are needed for another event in the future.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B3C13C04-6E36-4A3F-9BD2-E7512E0F5269.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	56202
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast