Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost City of Atlantis - 2020 July 29

20+ tools gave me 1 statue. Really? Storm8 team, do smth, fix it, plz

Executive Chef
    The sugar spinner, granted while better than having to collect from the mine - pretty easy, you would think. But no! I only have 1 statue ....

That part of the collection turn in (while not impossible) it sure does almost feel like it at times.

But to be fair, I could have it worse. I would rather collect from the sugar spinner than the mine.

Today’s item is from Passion Fruit Vines
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Che livello sei? Prova a fabbricare lo zucchero bianco, non quello blu, non quello marrone, ma quello bianco in un barattolo. Ho provato la farina di mandorle, la farina naturale e anche quei 2 zuccheri ma non cade nulla. Non ho ancora provato la farina di mais.
    Sorry I'm using google translator...
    Sono al livello 58...ho provato a seguire il tuo consiglio: solo zucchero bianco. Ha funzionato!! Tre cadute utili per andare avanti grazie mille del consiglio 🙂

New Resident
    So, question!
    Im playing the event, and i have a problem. I am level 33, and spesificly didnt open the mine because of people on this forum said that it was hell having the mine during events (perafrasing) and up to now, it has not been a problem, now however, the broken statue comes from mines (that i do not have)
    So i guess my question is: is this normal? Does it come a time in the game, that they ?force? you to open stuff because im in too high of a level? Will I not be able to play in the events in the future if i dont open the mine?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lokinaxxx View Post
    So, question!
    Im playing the event, and i have a problem. I am level 33, and spesificly didnt open the mine because of people on this forum said that it was hell having the mine during events (perafrasing) and up to now, it has not been a problem, now however, the broken statue comes from mines (that i do not have)
    So i guess my question is: is this normal? Does it come a time in the game, that they ?force? you to open stuff because im in too high of a level? Will I not be able to play in the events in the future if i dont open the mine?
    I am not an expert regarding this, but I think once you do reach a higher (or high enough) level you have to start collecting from the fishing area and the mine for events, instead of, like in this event, the sugar spinner for example.

Since I am only level 27, I only have to collect from the sugar spinner - instead of the mine; like other higher level players have to collect from.

You would have to expand there and start using the mine, to participate in that specific part of event.

It doesn't particularly matter if you've expanded to the mine, unfortunately.

I though that too, a few months ago, that if I never expanded to the mine, it would help prevent me from ever having to use it for events and such, but apparently not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lokinaxxx View Post
    So, question!
    YES ...

The Mine is a fairly standard location during events (not Leaderboard)

There are events that players can sell items dropped from the Mine. Here, you don?t necessarily need to open the Mine, if you can constantly get items in newspaper or neighboring shops.

For DIY events (where event items can?t be sold), the only way to get items from the Mine (free) is from the Mine.

Currently it?s Collection event, so it?s pretty much DIY other than Day 1. If you want to continue, your options are
    1. Open the Mine
    2. Buy the Amphitheater (converter building) now or when it goes on sale in a day or two. In order to convert, you need lots of Day 4 (windmill)!
    3. Turn in using gems. Each missing collectible is around 20 or so gems I think.

If I were you, I would open the mine, even if it has a terrible reputation. Everyone?s drop rate is different, you might find yours to be a gold mine.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    First check your to do list and check that goal it will tell you if your event item cones from the mine.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 8
    Get 3 Laurel Wreaths from Farmers Outpost
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Fashion Designer
    @Ankavale1000 so agreed that the mine has a terrible reputation, I laughed at it...
    For 6 broken statues I had to sacrifice 80+ tools. I am crafting so many products using the iron, ore, and gold atm. Busy farm.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast