Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best dragon to buy with essence?

Best dragon to buy with essence?

I have about 800 now (I trade every duplicate dragon), and I'm looking for suggestions on what to get when I reach 1600!

I want something that can't be bred and ideally is powerful in the battle arena as I don't have any super strong dragons yet.

Quote Originally Posted by froggirl202 View Post
    I have about 800 now (I trade every duplicate dragon), and I'm looking for suggestions on what to get when I reach 1600!

I want something that can't be bred and ideally is powerful in the battle arena as I don't have any super strong dragons yet.
    If you don?t have glasswing champion dragon then get glasswing. Even a level 10/11 glasswing wins MOST of the tournament for me. So If you don?t have him, I highly recommend him!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    If you don?t have glasswing champion dragon then get glasswing. Even a level 10/11 glasswing wins MOST of the tournament for me. So If you don?t have him, I highly recommend him!
    I second this opinion. Glasswing is my #1 fighter. Also good for battles are: Black Jackal, Aquarknight, Achilles, Amazon, Beaded, Gentle Knight, Harmony Knight, Valiant, Mithril to name a few
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I second this opinion. Glasswing is my #1 fighter. Also good for battles are: Black Jackal, Aquarknight, Achilles, Amazon, Beaded, Gentle Knight, Harmony Knight, Valiant, Mithril to name a few
    My Glasswing is disappointing. She is not a reliable fighter I can count on. She eats too much and at level 15 I think with the hard battles her wins are maybe 50 50. So while others here say glasswing is great, you cannot assume yours will be as good. Maybe I just got a clunker. I have a baby but since it's so much food to level up I hate to experiment with second one.

On other good fighters, I have much better wins using mithril, gentle knight, light mother and level 15 metal on champs.

Executive Chef
    i use mithril and glasswing the most. i have achilles that i am still leveling up. passion works well too
    i just recently got a dark one
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Glasswing for me too. Rainbow Sentinel almost as good but half the price.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Personally, my level 15 Dark dragon is the best fighter (especially against the Champions types) even though his just a common and breedable. All my other Champion hybrids pale in comparison to him. 2nd to him will be my level 15 Diamond, I use him to take down most of the Diamond hybrids during tournaments.
    So in my opinion, get the pure element dragons if you don't have them. Even though they r breedable but it can be very difficult to breed them in the first place.

Executive Chef
    My valiant is hands down my best fighter.

My rainbow sentinel at a 15 is just as good as glasswing and less essence to craft.

For pure champs, my shaman and guardian angel are great at 15. My black knight does well at at 10 too.

My Achilles is pretty good but those aren't horrible to breed, the fail is only 7 hours so you can keep trying all the time. My passion has been doing well lately against champs.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it depends on how you play the game! If your goal is to collect ultra rare and/or Diamond dragons you could get Dark Diamond now for 800 essence or wait until 1600 essence and get either Diamond or Infinity though you could always craft Neo Diamond with Adventure Tickets. If you want to win battles & competitions you could get Stalwart now for 800 essence or there are a ton of other great ultra rare champions for 1600 essence and of course you could always craft Valiant for 1600 essence if you want both a Diamond and a Champion though I was rather disappointed in Valiant?s fighting abilities in the battle arena. I try to craft the ultra rare dragons that are unbreedable and can?t be crafted with Adventure Tickets or are only breedable/craft with essence for a limited time.

Banned
    Neo Tinsel, Black Jackal, Croconile, Alpha Dark One, Omega Light Mother, Strongshine, Tower (may not be available yet), World (may not be available yet), Ancient Star (available from the ticket temple), Lollipop, Achilles, Helios (for battles with Glasswing), Redbloom and Dire Wolf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast