Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Players' Wish List

Fashion Designer
    1 - auto collect would be great

2 - more land or better yet, I like the idea of a second island (like the arctic island on the iPhone) to house dragons to just keep. There's a whole thread about it

3 - at least one gold producing dragon you can get from essence, but better gold producing dragons sales

4 - confirmation button before buying anything with gold (I accidentally collected the last few shields needed for the dragon you get from battling - it was only 10 gold or so so I didn't put a ticket in but a bit annoying).

5 - Do something about the tournaments. As a level 200 player with multiple level 15 dragons I shouldn't be stuck on a dragon for over a day! (GUH!)

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to have an auto-collect feature for coins and another for planting and harvesting crops so that you could harvest from all farms at once and then replant the same crop (like the ?rebreed? option) on all farms at the same time.

Executive Chef
    Here is what I would love...

1. Auto collect coins from habitats

2. ALL habitats can be upgraded to hold 5

3. ALL dragons can be crafted with essence. Resource producing could be a new tier at say 2,000 or 2,500 essence

4. ALL dragons should be able to be purchased twice a year

5. ALL habitats available for purchase. It's a pain when you have so many dragons and need certain special type habitats. Let us choose from what you have so we can make our islands look unique and different

6. More land would be great if you won't let all habitats hold 5. If you upped the capacity, land wouldn't be as critical but still needed. And we need to be able to expand reasonably. With it taking over 60 days to open up one spot, we get too many dragons each week to wait that long. There needs to be a better balance on that.

7. Please bring back all the dragons you can't craft. It stinks having all of the diamond dragons but one. Every time I look at the codex it makes me so mad. I want an entire collection and it's impossible to do.

Farm Supplier
    *Select All* option when requesting from neighbors instead of having to check off each neighbor individually.

Farm Supplier
    How about a codex for habitats?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    How about a codex for habitats?
    Excellent idea!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Holy Cow!!! Alchemy is available and on Sale!!! Whooo hooo!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Here's another wish - please let purchased dragons be able to go directly into storage! There are several dragons on sale currently that I worry I won't have time to hatch before the sale ends, not to mention that it conflicts with trying to breed the event dragon (Ephemeral). If the eggs could go directly into storage it would lift a huge time burden (not to mention space burden) for players.

Thank you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Here's another wish - please let purchased dragons be able to go directly into storage! There are several dragons on sale currently that I worry I won't have time to hatch before the sale ends, not to mention that it conflicts with trying to breed the event dragon (Ephemeral). If the eggs could go directly into storage it would lift a huge time burden (not to mention space burden) for players.

Thank you
    That's another great idea - I know I'd purchase a lot more sale dragons if this was an option!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like the dragons to be named what they are. Just having some random, meaningless name attached to them was fine if you just have a few but now there are so many it is hard to locate them without their dragon name. I would also love a search feature where you could type in your dragon and your cursor would go to where it is on the board or if it is the dragon stable it would go,there, If you have multi-les, it would go to your highest level. Do I get three wishes? LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast