Thread: Can't add or see my friends

Can't add or see my friends

Even though I'm connected to facebook and my privacy settings are ok, I've never been able to add friends. My sister added me and it was ok for a while. Suddenly, about a week ago, she couldn't see me anymore, but I still could see her. As of this morning, I can't see her either. And I don't have the option to add her, as I've never had it to begin with. What can I do about it? I play on an Android device. Thanks

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerbettym View Post
    Even though I'm connected to facebook and my privacy settings are ok, I've never been able to add friends. My sister added me and it was ok for a while. Suddenly, about a week ago, she couldn't see me anymore, but I still could see her. As of this morning, I can't see her either. And I don't have the option to add her, as I've never had it to begin with. What can I do about it? I play on an Android device. Thanks
    You may want to try reinstalling your app to see if it will fix the issue. Make sure to write down your Support ID and password before though! Your Support ID is displayed at the bottom in the Settings menu. If you're still experiencing the issue with not seeing your friends after reinstalling, then I would recommend sending a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature

Thank you!

It kinda worked. I say "kinda" because I do see my sister again, although I still don't have the ability to add friends I do really appreciate your help though!
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    You may want to try reinstalling your app to see if it will fix the issue. Make sure to write down your Support ID and password before though! Your Support ID is displayed at the bottom in the Settings menu. If you're still experiencing the issue with not seeing your friends after reinstalling, then I would recommend sending a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature