Thread: Ads don't load

New Resident

Ads don't load

In Flash Tournament for the past 10 days or so, ads/videos don't load for extra plays or free tickets. If this option is no longer available, probably it should be removed from screen.
    Last edited by SBMcS; 11-13-20 at 03:13 PM.

Works for me.

Can you try seeing if ads work in any other part of the game (free tickets, boosts in regular bingo rooms, etc)?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SBMcS View Post
    In Flash Tournament for the past 10 days or so, ads/videos don't load for extra plays or free tickets. If this option is no longer available, probably it should be removed from screen.
    I've been having trouble too, since they seem to have changed the ad format?? And then once it plays the whole thing, it tells me it couldn't load, and quite often will shut down the game and cause me to lose the game points/tickets that I had won! Am getting really pissed off with it. I love this game which is why I haven't uninstalled it - yet...

Quote Originally Posted by nortinakigirl View Post
    I've been having trouble too, since they seem to have changed the ad format?? And then once it plays the whole thing, it tells me it couldn't load, and quite often will shut down the game and cause me to lose the game points/tickets that I had won! Am getting really pissed off with it. I love this game which is why I haven't uninstalled it - yet...
    Do you know which ads are crashing your game or making you lose points/tickets?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support