Thread: Can't login to old account

New Resident

Can't login to old account

Hi

I want to transfer my game to a new device (ipad), but there is no option to login to a existing account. Is there another option to do that?

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry for the delay, somehow missed this post.

If you're still having trouble, you just have to download another s8 game that does offer the log in function such as Bakery Story or Dragon Story. Complete details can be found in the RS Game Guide.

New Resident
    Thanks Annira

I do have bakery story and tried logging in from there but no luck. I can not access the game☹️

Nightclub Owner
    Are you on iOS? If you are, you'll want to check your Game Center to see if you are logged into it as well.

To login with your Storm8 ID, download Dragon Story or Restaurant Story 2 and click on the “S8” button in the top right corner. (You do not need to play these games and can uninstall them once you are done with the transfer process). Then, click on “Account Settings” and from there you will be able to login with another Storm8 ID.

If this does not work, try logging in with game center or facebook. If you are still having issues, contact Storm8 support at support.storm8.com
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Yes, I am on iOS. I have tried both things listed above but it just doesn't log me in on restaurant story even if I am logged into to another game with the same login info. I will contact support. Thanks for your help😊