Thread: Missing Old Goal Prizes

Missing Old Goal Prizes

I've played this game on and off for years. I remember the Riverboat goal, the Ice Cream Parlor goal and the Pyramids/Egypt Treasure Room goal particularly. I remember completing them and I remember the goal prizes. However I no longer have them in my inventory! Even the side goal prizes and all of the required purchases (wallpapers, tables, etc.) are missing. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anyway to get all of these things back?

Nightclub Owner
    Did the game erase any of your other progress such as your level, recipe mastery, etc?

It doesn't look like it did.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassimobile View Post
    It doesn't look like it did.
    I was going to suggest that perhaps you got logged out of your account or Game Center but if you still have the bulk of your items, it seems unlikely.

Since only the staff can access your account, this is something you'll have to open a Support Ticket with the team. They should be able to help you figure out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was going to suggest that perhaps you got logged out of your account or Game Center but if you still have the bulk of your items, it seems unlikely.

Since only the staff can access your account, this is something you'll have to open a Support Ticket with the team. They should be able to help you figure out what's going on.
    Thanks, I'll do that!

Guess I'm SOL

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Well I guess I'm just out of luck. Here's the response I got back:

"Restaurant Story | Thanks for contacting us.

We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience."