Thread: Question about the beast type dragons and ticket temple

Question about the beast type dragons and ticket temple

I really like them but I was curious if they can be used in battles and if so are they any good? I can?t find any information on them.

Also, which dragon would you suggest Is the best for battles in the ticket temple?

Quote Originally Posted by blugym1 View Post
    I really like them but I was curious if they can be used in battles and if so are they any good? I can?t find any information on them.

Also, which dragon would you suggest Is the best for battles in the ticket temple?

Still hoping for some guidance. I would like to get the one that does best in battle. Thank you

Banned

Sorry for the wait. The beast types are good in battle. For me, I would consider them 2nd tier champion battlers like Metal and Dark.

Rhino Keeper
    If you haven't used your tickets yet and decide to go with a Beast type dragon and you're unsure which dragons are the Beast type, they are:

Gryffin
    Dire Wolf
    Unicorn
    Peryton
    Pegasus

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Sorry for the wait. The beast types are good in battle. For me, I would consider them 2nd tier champion battlers like Metal and Dark.
    Thank you for your reply.

Do you think the rainbow queen would be a better purchase for battles?
    Or which one in the temple would be best for battles? Thank you

Banned
    Thank you for your reply.

Do you think the rainbow queen would be a better purchase for battles?
    Or which one in the temple would be best for battles? Thank you
    I actually would leave Rainbow Queen alone if you have any other rainbow/diamond combos like Rainbow Sentinel or Glimmer - Get one of those if you don't have them. The good ones in the ticket temple for battles would be one of the beast types, Gold Horizon or Ancient Star.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I actually would leave Rainbow Queen alone if you have any other rainbow/diamond combos like Rainbow Sentinel or Glimmer - Get one of those if you don't have them. The good ones in the ticket temple for battles would be one of the beast types, Gold Horizon or Ancient Star.

Thank you. I decided on the dire wolf. Getting ready to hatch soon. I just wish I had more food. Between all the events and raising some of those dragons to 13 it eats it up so fast.