Hi ... I understand what you are saying and after 7 years playing I only see that this game is dying ... he has been doing the same for a long time ... S8 lives on new players who enter the game ... when they know him in depth, they get bored and stop playing ... S8 has been doing the same thing for many years with DS ... before like there were events, games, fun things ... now they just want you to spend your GOLD on a beautiful dragon, while filling our islands with common dragons of the repeated evebtos that they do.. Before I used to play for many hours ... now for the last year I have entered, I send gold to my contacts, I collect food, I collect my gold and I leave the game ... THERE IS NOTHING NEW ... I DO NOT GAME ... !! Look at how things will be that now I am not playing among the top 500 at home ... before playing I did not get to be among the top 10,000 ... They have never inadvertently arranged the spending of gold ... when you give it twice and you spend your gold buying food or coins that you don't need ... because you were wrong and they don't ask you again, you spent it, period. ..not like other purchases that ask you several times if the purchase is correct ... with GOLD there is no arrangement ... it was spent and you lost ... they do not lose ... YOU DO ... In the end ... not even the S8 players will play ... you'll see ... a pity because it is a very nice game ...