Page 123 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1687

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by njm68 View Post
    Is the goal on 21 January a 5 day or 15 day goal please?
    Please refer to the Speculation Thread for future goal info or the Speculation Calendar (link in my signature) for specific dates.

Angry

I have a bug that I can?t seem to get addressed from any support at storm8 staff. I used to receive ads to get free gems (10) per day and it suddenly stopped coming. Not everyone has the money to buy gems and is very inconvenient and halting to the progress of the game.

I?m at the latest version 1.9 and own an iPad as well as iPhone 11 and don?t seem to get ads anywhere. Please HELP!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skbakery22 View Post
    I have a bug that I can?t seem to get addressed from any support at storm8 staff. I used to receive ads to get free gems (10) per day and it suddenly stopped coming. Not everyone has the money to buy gems and is very inconvenient and halting to the progress of the game.

I?m at the latest version 1.9 and own an iPad as well as iPhone 11 and don?t seem to get ads anywhere. Please HELP!
    This is not a Bug. The Free Gem Videos are a promotional offer that can come and go at any time - there's a dedicated thread on the topic if you'd like to add to the discussion.

New Resident
    Im having issues in the side goal in bakery story....i am on part 2 and have cooked what is required but there not registering ? Could you please check this issues?

The kiwi cheesecake is not registering ???
    Last edited by chloesweettreats; 01-23-21 at 11:46 AM.

Im having coins earned issues as of today. I have 5 active accounts which i played regularly. Today, after Couple of hours of inactive i tried to logged in to check if my baked goods are ready(doing the goal). When i checked in to my surprise I only earned 20 coins in my 5 hours of inactivity in my 4 active accounts. How could it be?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyhuqeriza View Post
    Im having coins earned issues as of today. I have 5 active accounts which i played regularly. Today, after Couple of hours of inactive i tried to logged in to check if my baked goods are ready(doing the goal). When i checked in to my surprise I only earned 20 coins in my 5 hours of inactivity in my 4 active accounts. How could it be?
    Are your customers still entering, sitting, paying and exiting at a normal pace?

New Resident

I have a question

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    from a week(maybe) ago, I can't find the ad video button. it doesnt show up. is 10 free gems per day policy over?

Yes! They are still sitting, eating and paying. Happy costumer they all are. I figured it out though whats causing the earned coins problem. I used the same password to all my accounts. I tried to change password in all accounts and bingo! I got my earned coins back as it was before. Thanks for the help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyhuqeriza View Post
    Yes! They are still sitting, eating and paying. Happy costumer they all are. I figured it out though whats causing the earned coins problem. I used the same password to all my accounts. I tried to change password in all accounts and bingo! I got my earned coins back as it was before. Thanks for the help.
    Glad you worked things out. That's an interesting solution that I know I wouldn't have thought of - I'm making a note of this in case any others have this issue in the future so thanks for sharing.

New Resident

Question

i seem to have a problem completing the sweetco station goals. sweetco chairs are unavailable in the chair options and tghus further goals cant be played either. what should be done?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 11.01.25 PM.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	58497