Page 114 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1693

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Have you checked your connection?
    Yes I checked. So 7 hours ago I cooked it again. Just now i checked my bakery and it showed that I had never started cooking at all. This is so frustrating! Do I have to check every 5 mins to make sure my food is really COOKiNG? I never had this problem before. Have been playing for years...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarosier View Post
    Yes I checked. So 7 hours ago I cooked it again. Just now i checked my bakery and it showed that I had never started cooking at all. This is so frustrating! Do I have to check every 5 mins to make sure my food is really COOKiNG? I never had this problem before. Have been playing for years...
    I'm having a similar issue (also the first and only time for me since starting in 2012) and created a bug thread on the issue.

If, after reading, you think you're experiencing the same issue please feel free to add your findings to the thread - the more info/details we have for support should hopefully help them to resolve this bug.

If you think your issue is different than the one I've outlined, you can either create a bug post of your own or contact s8 Support.

Hi guys, if I already played/download all the games/apps suggested by storm8 and no more pop up games/apps in my goal list, will storm8 still give me suggested games/apps to get more gems? thanks guys. (I joined the bakery story this June 2020).

Quote Originally Posted by MrKeepSmiling View Post
    Hi guys, if I already played/download all the games/apps suggested by storm8 and no more pop up games/apps in my goal list, will storm8 still give me suggested games/apps to get more gems? thanks guys. (I joined the bakery story this June 2020).
    Only Storm8 games are promoted in the goals menu. If/when a new Storm8 game is released after you complete all the goals you may be able to get gems for it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKeepSmiling View Post
    After the initial goal asking you to download the game you should start seeing goals that ask you to progress to a certain level in that game. Despite searching the forum, I didn't find at what point these goals stop.

My (admittedly hazy) recollection is that there's at least two or three goals asking you to reach certain levels in those games - perhaps more but I always lost interest in the other games and stopped playing, lol. Hopefully another player will stop by with more info.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    After the initial goal asking you to download the game you should start seeing goals that ask you to progress to a certain level in that game. Despite searching the forum, I didn't find at what point these goals stop.

My (admittedly hazy) recollection is that there's at least two or three goals asking you to reach certain levels in those games - perhaps more but I always lost interest in the other games and stopped playing, lol. Hopefully another player will stop by with more info.
    They stop once you complete all of them for all the Storm8 games which are promoted. I at one point played all of the games which are promoted and dont have any anymore.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

how to get free gems except in mastering the recipes? thanks guys

Ii
    Last edited by sadieroo24; 11-13-21 at 08:19 PM.

New Resident

Lost my free gems ads

Hi, I used to get for months every day the ten free gems ads , but yesterday I decided to use the sale offer on the gems and bought it , after that the free gems ads stopped I didn?t get them yesterday nor today, Is that what supposed to happen ... I am really upset

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by raghood74 View Post
    Hi, I used to get for months every day the ten free gems ads , but yesterday I decided to use the sale offer on the gems and bought it , after that the free gems ads stopped I didn?t get them yesterday nor today, Is that what supposed to happen ... I am really upset
    The free gem offers are a promotional feature that can come and go at random and with no warning. Here's a link to the thread on the topic, if you're interested.