Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Very disappointing. Is this the way it's going to work from now on? Upgraded stuff gets turned into Deco until enough people complain about it? Why?
    Doesn't S8 want happy players?
    I agree. I am getting thoroughly fed up with the amount of energy needed and resources required for these quests with nothing to show for it in the end. I do not need another useless decoration. I am also really irritated with the lack of fairness about the random prize drops from quests during these events. Clearly Storm 8 does not listen at all to its players or care about the feedback they are receiving or they would make some positive changes.

The stronghold is now dropping 1,400 coins and has a 2 hour timer. (Expecting the timer to change but will enjoy it for now.)

Executive Chef
    what was it supposed to have dropped?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    what was it supposed to have dropped?
    Post-event timer usually changes to 12 hours according to first page, though that is the correct coin amount they have listed for a fully-upgraded Stronghold. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The stronghold is now dropping 1,400 coins and has a 2 hour timer. (Expecting the timer to change but will enjoy it for now.)
    Thank you for the heads up! ❤️

And a huge thank you to SpiritWind for advocating and investigating, such a shame it needs to be done. 😔❤️

Please may s8 have future buildings automatically transition to their proper promised post-event state, as they had in the past. 😩 Saves everyone a load of heart/headache.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-06-20 at 02:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Post-event timer usually changes to 12 hours according to first page, though that is the correct coin amount they have listed for a fully-upgraded Stronghold. ��

Thank you for the heads up! ❤️

And a huge thank you to SpiritWind for advocating and investigating, such a shame it needs to be done. ��❤️

Please may s8 have future buildings automatically transition to their proper promised post-event state, as they had in the past. �� Saves everyone a load of heart/headache.
    Hopefully it was just as a result of Spirit Wind investigating and not her advocating. In other words hopefully it was just a bug and not a sneaky move.

Yes, it was a bug this time... the timer is 2 hours and the coin amounts dependent on your level in line with page 1. Yay!

Thanks for posting drop info on the Prince too. So, he's a 2+ energy dropper with at least 1 of the other items listed. I'll go ahead and add those items to the Inventory Guide as soon as I can.

I also noticed that the tea party deco from the last event (Mushroom Tea Garden) has been restored to dropping gold - 2400 gold, 8 hour timer.
    Last edited by beigeisthenewblack; 08-07-20 at 02:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The stronghold is now dropping 1,400 coins and has a 2 hour timer.
    Amazing Storm8!
    Thanks for the quick fix!

Also thanks SW.

The Warrior Stronghold is one of my favourite buildings.
    Beautifully designed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, it was a bug this time...
    With the Mushroom Tea Garden it wasn't a bug, it was intentional.
    And we still haven't heard anything about why they made that decision and/or if they plan on doing it again..

I'm not happy with all this, even if they changed their minds last time (Tea Garden) and it was a bug this time (Warrior Stronghold). Both times it made me feel really bad.

Thanks for checking it out for us SpiritWind! Really appreciated!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-07-20 at 12:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thought people might enjoying seeing my final Warrior Stronghold setup.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67B8A60B-5181-40FD-9DB2-C34CA311564D.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	56215
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-12-20 at 11:36 PM.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223