Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    The warrior stronghold isn?t doing anything. Did this convert to a deco too?????? That?s ridiculous. When is storm 8 going to stop this
    Very disappointing. Is this the way it's going to work from now on? Upgraded stuff gets turned into Deco until enough people complain about it? Why?
    Doesn't S8 want happy players?

Executive Chef
    One more to complain...this event ended up being completely worthless.

Deco building I spent thousands of energy to upgrade, worthless atrium prizes and a final prize that gives 2 energy and essentially 0 coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Very disappointing. Is this the way it's going to work from now on? Upgraded stuff gets turned into Deco until enough people complain about it? Why?
    They don't seem to want ANY players

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    this is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. so we did all this so we could get a deco and some characters from the faerie atrium?
    Al least make it spawn a random monster or something.. I love the Toll Pit and the other things.. I know ppl who didnt get those would love to have a guarantee Monster Spawn or coins.. better then nothing. Something that took that much effort needs something.

Rhino Keeper
    My Prince dropped three energies and 1060 coins. Prior to my latest collection he dropped five energies at least once.

I also agree the stronghold should drop at least a decent amount of coins.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, can you help me track what the lowest energy drop is for the Prince. I got 5 today, but wondering if it's 2, 3 or 5. plus coin drops if possible too.... thanks!
    The Prince just dropped 1030 coins and 2 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first event I've completed in a few months. I thought the stronghold would be a nice addition to my knights' stuff. It's going to be a long time before I expend that amount of time and energy on this game again. I'll stick with plodding along on the main story line stuff.

Farm Supplier
    Prince Zahid dropped 3 energy, 1045 coins and an earth wisp today.

I finally received Armida on my Hail Mary adventure an hour before the event ended. I know many others did not, and without that prize, the rest of the event wouldn’t have felt balanced between the workload and the reward. I am confused on S8’s part on the decision to make upgraded buildings nothing but decor. There are finished buildings that I don’t particularly enjoy the look of, but keep out for their coin drops. I do hope they can be persuaded to (again) change their minds on the coin drop of this event building, and realize that it is an extremely unpopular choice to do so in the future. Again, the reward should match the work involved, or players may search for a new game that gives them that feeling of accomplishment for their time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree. I am getting thoroughly fed up with the amount of energy needed and resources required for these quests with nothing to show for it in the end. I do not need another useless decoration. I am also really irritated with the lack of fairness about the random prize drops from quests during these events. Clearly Storm 8 does not listen at all to its players or care about the feedback they are receiving or they would make some positive changes.

Fashion Designer
    The stronghold is now dropping 1,400 coins and has a 2 hour timer. (Expecting the timer to change but will enjoy it for now.)