Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaaacastle View Post
    Have they stopped doing the daily dire things that you do to get the three chest?s? It is 11:00 o?clock and they are still not showing up or working.
    They seem to start 24 hours after you started the previous days (or maybe complete the first one of the previous day).

Mine started around 3pm, then 6pm, then 10pm and now around 4am...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thanks for posting the shroom tea party drops started. I had given up waiting and put it back.

I too am very frustrated with the RNG Armida adventure. She is the only thing I really want from this quest and I have chopped countless rocks and done countless quests. I generally have to chop 2 rock piles for one red gem :-(

Glad to hear Princess Zahid drops energy. I really wish they would start giving us scrolls instead of crowns or at least gave us the option to transform the crowns to scrolls.
    Lol,happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks Zahid is a little bit...effete. I'm surprised he's 'married' to Bellona. Maybe he's just still in the closet ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Lol,happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks Zahid is a little bit...effete. I'm surprised he's 'married' to Bellona. Maybe he's just still in the closet ;-)
    when I saw the preview picture I thought for sure it was a lesbian storyline

Executive Chef
    I thought it was a salute to Gay Pride Week.

Fashion Designer
    Then I wondered if these Valkyries were like Amazons were the women are the fighters and the men are just "boy toys" hmm doubt we will ever know LOL

It is one of the great things about the game; diversity with the characters. Also love how they take classic stories like the 3 little pigs and create a storyline around it. I still smile whenever I see my little pig happily prancing through my Queendom :-)

Fashion Designer
    I think that was the last adventure i'll be able to send. 😔

I currently have a spare 115 Gravel, and have only been able to send 2 more adventures since finishing the storyline! (Sent 8+ total, not nearly as much as some others who have been unsuccessful but that's still a lot for my small Queendome.)
    I'm glad I was able to craft 3 Armored Horses (so far), and am working on Brutus now.
    Armida undoubtedly has the best drops imo, and I love her little animation, so i'm a little disappointed not to see her pop up but ah well!
    I'd finished upgrading with a little under 9 days left, and welcomed Zahid with a little under 6 days left.

Something about the setup of the preview banner showing Brutus, Bellona, and Zahid had made me think that the romance was either between the boys, or that the queen would have to choose between typically-rugged and more effeminate suitors. The other banners shared on the front page did place the Couple together, so their matching garb made sense, and there usually is a "villian"/beast character so I suppose it only could have been the bandits. I'm glad it wasn't a pick-one event after all, though I wasn't expecting a Walker!

I would have thought that Brutus would drop Golden items or jewels, but I suppose he wasn't a very successful Bandit. 😉
    Armored Horses perhaps either silver, mithril, or jewels would have been nice, but all their goodies went towards making that stunning armor. 😊

(Edit: I'd like to echo that i'm very happy for Zahid's chance for energy drops too, and Wisp Lantern chance! Feasts are great too.
    Just expected a little more from the "base" event prizes, even if they're "free" to craft, since we're so unlikely to ever get the Adventure prize! )

I hope everyone enjoys these last days of the event! 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-01-20 at 10:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Bhahaha
    Yep Prince Zahid is pretty gay.
    Bellona is his beard.
    She is also looking fabulous with her hair and fashion - obviously Zahid helped getting ready. haha

I’ve actually got quite a few gay kingdom residents:
    Tempus the Time Traveller - he is gay and has several lovers across different time periods.
    Aetas the Time Traveller - she is bisexual/pansexual and also has several lovers across different time periods.
    Jack the Clipper - he runs the Barber Shoppe , is gay and is currently single.
    Gladys the Knight - she trains the squires at the Barracks , is gay and is currently single.
    Effie the Snow Queen and Demetria the Ice Warrior - lesbian lovers living in the Snow Castle together.
    Atlas the Mothman and Bertrand the Tradesman - gay lovers living in the Trade Post together.
    Enochi the Mushroom Kid - is a queeer hippy kid.
    Porkchop the Pig - enough said. haha
    Also the Guardsman and Knights etc have a bit of closeted action happening in those Barracks and Watchtowers on those lonely nights. bhahaha

(no offence intended with this post - I’m gay and just sharing my silly kingdom imaginary storylines that have been running in my mind all this time )
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-02-20 at 02:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Bhahaha
    Yep Prince Zahid is pretty gay.
    Bellona is his beard.
    She is also looking fabulous with her hair and fashion - obviously Zahid helped getting ready. haha

I’ve actually got quite a few gay kingdom residents:
    Tempus the Time Traveller - he is gay and has several lovers across different time periods.
    Aetas the Time Traveller - she is bisexual/pansexual and also has several lovers across different time periods.
    Jack the Clipper - he runs the Barber Shoppe , is gay and is currently single.
    Gladys the Knight - she trains the squires at the Barracks , is gay and is currently single.
    Effie the Snow Queen and Demetria the Ice Warrior - lesbian lovers living in the Snow Castle together.
    Atlas the Mothman and Bertrand the Tradesman - gay lovers living in the Trade Post together.
    Enochi the Mushroom Kid - is a queeer hippy kid.
    Porkchop the Pig - enough said. haha
    Also the Guardsman and Knights etc have a bit of closeted action happening in those Barracks and Watchtowers on those lonely nights. bhahaha

(no offence intended with this post - I’m gay and just sharing my silly kingdom imaginary storylines that have been running in my mind all this time )
    Lol,I had to chuckle hagy��,you can probably tell I'm 'straight' as I have my little harem�� I also have my little storylines in my head about cs. I often have friends laugh at me when I start saying this or that about my realm.Is that sad or what? Lol. I also had an inkling Gladys fancied the fairer side,as she likes my Valkyries. Having said that,I might have to take Gladys off guard duty in my harem.lol. Maybe Zahid is a better guard in that sense��

Executive Chef
    Lol,I had to chuckle hagy��,you can probably tell I'm 'straight' as I have my little harem�� I also have my little storylines in my head about cs. I often have friends laugh at me when I start saying this or that about my realm.Is that sad or what? Lol. I also had an inkling Gladys fancied the fairer side,as she likes my Valkyries. Having said that,I might have to take Gladys off guard duty in my harem.lol. Maybe Zahid is a better guard in that sense��
    Bhahaha too great!
    Even though I’m gay I have that area in my kingdom too
    The Sweetheart Shack is the adult shop and the attached Pavilion is where Darling Damsel sees her “clients”.
    Zahid’s Smoochie Booth also has “services” attached.

I play out a lot of various relationships between all the various kingdom residents.

And yes , yes , we are both very sad and should be embarrassed!
    (I’m not though)
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-02-20 at 08:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Bhahaha too great!
    Even though I’m gay I have that area in my kingdom too
    The Sweetheart Shack is the sexshop and the attached Spring Pavilion is where Darling Damsel sees her “clients”.
    Zahid’s Smoochie Booth also has “services” attached.

I play out a lot of various relationships between all the various kingdom residents.

And yes , yes , we are both very sad and should be embarrassed!
    (I’m not though)
    I'm cracking myself laughing. Woulda liked another term,but we might get banned from the forum��. Hope you're staying safe over there, it's crazy in Melbourne now. Shame we can't catch up for a beer ;-)