Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8 hasn't fixed the tea party yet? I thought for sure they'd turn the drops back on.
    SpiritWind has asked for more info on this and is still waiting for a response.
    I still think it's a mistake, the 'main upgradable building/ Item' has never turned into dropless deco before.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Try chopping as many rock outcroppings as you can in one go. Same with cows - have at least 20 cows if you can to increase your chance to spawn. Good luck!
    I do that already. No luck yesterday.

Fashion Designer
    So many dire boars. I'll be glad when that's over.
    Yeah! I finally got a gold nugget from one of the rock outcroppings.
    I'm straight off to make some gold thread. I need more money, money, money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8 hasn't fixed the tea party yet? I thought for sure they'd turn the drops back on.
    I put it in storage. Is It supposed to have drops? I will take it out again. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Nope still just deco

Rhino Keeper
    This has been an enjoyable event and I won Armida on my seventh adventure. I could not believe it because usually I never get the adventure prize. Good luck to everyone.

Fashion Designer
    I just got an expansion permit from Armida. I usually don't get one this soon. Yeah!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    been shooting for Armida on one account.. I see that the Advy does drop the Mist thing common... as long as you use the right technique
    Is there a technique?

Crazy how the community total has been at 71 percent for the past couple days 🤔

Fashion Designer
    S8 - thank you for a very good event. Even though it seems we get one like this every 2 or 3 events, this one doesn't seem to have as many issues as previous ones. There haven't been as many complaints in the forum (or people have just stopped posting). I believe using the troll camp every 6 hours with guaranteed drop instead on Ivy's Hut every 12 hours also helped in making this a much better event. Hopefully you listened when we told you we have lives outside of this game, and we need an easier pace to the events.

I thought the prizes from the adventure weren't as bountiful as previous events though. I never get the rare prize even when sending out the adventure after I've finished everything else. So I wish you could be a little more generous with the drop rate. Sometimes it seems the same people get the prize each event and sometimes twice while most of us never get one. Especially when the prize drops expansion permits, energy, or something really good, it would be nice for you to change your algorithm to spread the reward out among others. However, I get a pretty good drop rate from the sawmills, so it if would affect that, then never mind.

Overall, improved event in my humble opinion.

Thank you.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast