Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Didn’t get anything from my sawmills. Does it take more than one visit?
    its not guaranteed. i've had no drops
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Haven't spawned a single fang beast ALL day. Rock outcroppings are spawning direboars at an unbelievable rate, every 3rd or 4th chop. This is ridiculous! I'm so frustrated, losing a ton of energy on day one. Turn off the direboars please!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    Haven't spawned a single fang beast ALL day. Rock outcroppings are spawning direboars at an unbelievable rate, every 3rd or 4th chop. This is ridiculous! I'm so frustrated, losing a ton of energy on day one. Turn off the direboars please!
    I had 2 Fangbeasts spawn last night right after the event started, but of course I hadn't reached the Fangbeast Tangle goal yet and they were in a bad spot (Right on top of things i'd need) so couldn't just leave them. Since then have had only trolls.

Hoping they'll show up today! 💗

Edit: Just got one after 3 rounds collecting from my cows. Glad we're getting the adobe bricks!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-23-20 at 11:17 PM.

Anyone struggling to spawn fangbeasts? I?ve only managed 1 in the last 3-4 hours.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yep I'm having trouble spawning them.

Executive Chef
    I just chopped rock outcroppings for almost 45 minutes.

Dire Boar to fangbeast spawn: 3:1
    I gathered about 350 gravel to spawn 38 fangbeasts
    I went on to gather 415 gravel total.
    I collected 40 of the red jewels for the adventure.
    I used about 1000 energy.

I'm now going to spend the next 2 days sending the adventures and collecting from troll camp and saw mills.

Fashion Designer
    Yup Fangbeasts are the WORST to get to spawn. Please up the rates

Fashion Designer
    I got 4 fangbeasts in 10 minutes early in the game. They were everywhere. Then I got the goal and they disappeared. I used about 140 energy on cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, stables etc. They finally did come back, and I'm now getting them from the farmhouses too, trying to spawn the bandit.
    I try to leave a bandit in my kingdom while I chop rocks.

Is anyone getting the adobe brick from their spring calf? So far I haven't had anything from them in any events. I might have to shift them away from their mothers, as I'm wasting valuable energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I got 4 fangbeasts in 10 minutes early in the game. They were everywhere. Then I got the goal and they disappeared. I used about 140 energy on cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, stables etc. They finally did come back, and I'm now getting them from the farmhouses too, trying to spawn the bandit.
    I try to leave a bandit in my kingdom while I chop rocks.

Is anyone getting the adobe brick from their spring calf? So far I haven't had anything from them in any events. I might have to shift them away from their mothers, as I'm wasting valuable energy.
    Rock outcroppings are the best source of fangbeasts (even with the dire boars) because you are accumulating the gravel so there isn't much wasted energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Good grief-I just spent about 100 energy searching for the elusive Fangbeast & got 1. If this continues, I am over this event. It?s not worth my energy or the frustration.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast