Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Gazing at each other from afar. 🙂

And Petunia the Bard is in the back providing music. Weddings can sometimes be just the place for a love match 😆

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B20C2922-8C4E-4D40-8E33-51479787EFF0.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	56146
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    It is fun to find friends for Prince Zahid.

Attachment 56142
    I love this setup, it’s perfect!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    That was a loooong time ago. It was a different event format, the dragons were the main point of the event (and dragons were rare back then, I remember being super excited and the dragon eggs were all rare adventure drops
    XD yeah, it was! I was super excited too, and it?s the first event I remember having a rare drop from adventures on a time limit. I?ve been an off-and-on player for years, so I think I?ve missed most of the adventure drop events. But something always calls me back to CS, and even though things like RNG frustrate me, I?ve always loved the game. <3

Power of the post: I have sent out one last adventure for the rare drop, Armida. 🤞🏽 Long time player who rarely gets anything of rare drops unless I send out 50+ adventures. I am happy for those who seem to get the rare drops after a couple of tries. But like everyone here, I have invested time, energy and money to at least once get the rare drop after a few adventures.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    I've done the Recruit More Warriors adventure 12 times now, still no Armida
    I?ve maxed out on crushed rocks, 999, and lost track of the countless adventures I sent. I guess this is just a hint that it?s just useless to try even though S8 tries the old carrot on the stick to get you sucked in a no-win situation. The sad part is I actually spend quite the amount of real money into this just to regret every ****ing penny of it.

Executive Chef
    I consider this and some other aspects of the game as a spin on a slot machine. Like also when I tap my 4 Armoured lizards or my 4 dire wolves, or my 4 Armoured lions, I looking for a drop of trade tickets or expansion permits.
    Anyway I look forward to seeing a good drop, but most times it's a bust. I don't spend money on my adventures tho, I just use what's accumulated during the event.
    If I look at it this way, most times I'm not too disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    I am getting really frustrated just trying to get the rare gems. Yesterday I had a few minutes where I got two rare gems from one rockpile but last night and this morning it took 3-4 rockpiles for one gem. I'm spending 99% of my energy trying to get the needed materials. I really want this Adventure drop and normally I would have stopped sending them out. Yesterday I thought AWESOME Storm8 is helping us out improving the drop rates and then they stopped. This might be one of the final straws for me. The resets are unbelievably annoying and causes me to strongly consider deleting the game.

Fashion Designer
    Wondering if anyone has their game crashing? Can not get into my game to finish event!! All other Storm 8 games are working properly!!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, can you help me track what the lowest energy drop is for the Prince. I got 5 today, but wondering if it's 2, 3 or 5. plus coin drops if possible too.... thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, can you help me track what the lowest energy drop is for the Prince. I got 5 today, but wondering if it's 2, 3 or 5. plus coin drops if possible too.... thanks!
    Pretty sure mine has always been 2 energy, sorry, forgot the coins.