Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wiznit85 View Post
    That?s disheartening I?ve just returned from a long hiatus from CS, I forgot how frustrating rare/random drops can be XD But I have 7ish days to keep trying, so here?s hoping for the best. Cheers!
    There must be something more then random. Some people are saying they are getting more then one Prize from the adventures. Some people have been hitting it every new event. Need to take a survey to find out what causes the magical criteria on getting the prizes. What makes certain people hit it and why others don?t...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    There must be something more then random. Some people are saying they are getting more then one Prize from the adventures. Some people have been hitting it every new event. Need to take a survey to find out what causes the magical criteria on getting the prizes. What makes certain people hit it and why others don?t...
    I think if you have enough banked energy to keep sending out adventures, every 4 hours while awake, throughout the event, you probably get one.
    I got Armida in 1 account, after about 20 odd adventures! After quite a few events of zero "special prize" after sending 20-odd adventures. I got a couple of the Adventure prizes last year, but I don't believe I've ever gotten it on all 4 accounts for any event.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    the only time i have ever gotten the special prize was when i sent out an adventure super early. but i dont think that is why i got it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Just upgrades the last upgrade and no Princess. I did the visits after I had already upgraded. Please someone send the Princess!

Fashion Designer
    Just started making my last defensive spike will do final upgrade in the morning. So glad the drops from troll camp weren't random this time. No Armida for me but I have only gotten the adventure prize once, so not surprised.

I have had that happen and when I go to say my workshop, kitchen, and/or potion shop there is nothing to collect. Twice my adventures have disappeared. I have turned in complaints they say there is nothing wrong. It is happening every day. Then if I count the TWO adventures that took my Rare Gems (that I had to pay for with gems), & Golden Eggs and Disappeared I am on my 12th adventure to try and get Amira. Others have gotten her on their 7th try.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Just upgrades the last upgrade and no Princess. I did the visits after I had already upgraded. Please someone send the Princess!
    Princess Bellona is a Walker. Check is she's roaming your Realm and/or check your Town Square.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for updating page 1 SpiritWind!
    I'm very happy to see the Faerie chests return, they are always such fun easy extra prizes.
    Hoping I can make 2 Armored Horses and Brutus the Bandit.
    Cant's wait for Prince Zahid, and I'm crossing my fingers that heart is animated (just like the hearts from the Pink Seal). That would be super awesome!
    Prince Zahid is indeed animated. He blows a heart from his mouth about every 2 seconds. His collection time is 22 hours. Don't know the drops yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Prince Zahid is indeed animated. He blows a heart from his mouth about every 2 seconds. His collection time is 22 hours. Don't know the drops yet.
    WOW, THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!
    Haha, thanks Stymie! I was hoping, but I didn't think they would actually do it.
    Thanks S8! These little extra's are such eye candy's!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    Usually random generators use an algorithm based on something to determine the randomness. This makes me wonder if they need to change the starting point of their algorithm since the same people seem to often get the prize while others like me never do. However, I might get better drops of the resources required for the event than some other players.

Maybe S8 should increase the drops. At least they removed getting the rare prize from one of the goals as most people could never complete that goal.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast