Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8 hasn't fixed the tea party yet? I thought for sure they'd turn the drops back on.
    I just got 2400 coin from mine. Forgot to check the timer.

No adventure prize for me. I would have liked this one.

Edit. Timer for Tea Party is 8 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I just got 2400 coin from mine. Forgot to check the timer.

No adventure prize for me. I would have liked this one.

Edit. Timer for Tea Party is 8 hours.
    Mine was still decoration only, but after putting it in storage it now has a 8 hour timer.
    Thanks S8! Good to know you read the forum and take our concerns serious.

Executive Chef
    Well, I got Armida on one account and my drops have all been 200-odd coins and Flyger Milk. So those of you getting Expansion Permits and whatnot, you are very lucky! SW please note this; Flyger Milk isn't in the listed drops.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I can?t believe it. I actually found Armida on one of my adventures. I only had to go on six adventures before I found Armida. I?ve never received the prize from the adventure in these type of events. This is so unexpected.
    Like you, I haven't received the special prize from the adventures. I posted about it in the forum. Even though I'd finished upgrading the stronghold I sent one more adventure out since I had enough jewels from chopping rocks. I only received the 3 easiest to get resources from that adventure, so I was once again disappointed. Today I was looking through my decorations and much to my surprise found Armida! She must have shown up Wed from my last adventure. Perhaps S8 did increase the chance for getting her. My first special prize! I hope she has good drops.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive been playing castle story since day 1 soooo 8plus years. I always do adventures and ive NEVER repeat NEVER have win the adventure prize...youd figure i wouldve at least won 1 but nope and i limit adventures to 25 (if i can send that many in time allowed) btw im android. I dont see how this is random since if it was i would have gotten 1 in all these years

Fashion Designer
    That is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I can?t believe it. I actually found Armida on one of my adventures. I only had to go on six adventures before I found Armida. I?ve never received the prize from the adventure in these type of events. This is so unexpected.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Finished upgrade and when items disappeared from workshop so did ability to make compass. Do we not need them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Finished upgrade and when items disappeared from workshop so did ability to make compass. Do we not need them?
    My compass craft is still there. But I have a marshland plot that I haven't expanded to.

Executive Chef
    Second drop from Prince Zahid was 2 energy and 1060 coins.

Fun event really, I loved it. Plus the graphics🥰🥰🥰. But do you think Armida will be available for us to buy anytime soon? I was reeeaaallly hoping to get her, but alas no luck... again. And honestly unless I just happen to accumulate enough of the rare gems just from chopping rock for the faerie chests I'm done sending the adventures. So S8 maybe let us buy her?
    Also, could the next event have a Lumin Essence dropper? Or atleast you know sell us some for the sales? I just missed Petunia the Bard ( maybe a sale on her?) Please @spiritwind could you push this request?