Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Besides the warrior stronghold, where do I find warrior helms?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dinha1010 View Post
    Besides the warrior stronghold, where do I find warrior helms?
    + faerie chests will drop a couple each chop. the items usually fall from defeating the event beastie (bandit this time), but I don't think it has this time considering I've enough of those drops and my counter is very low as present...

Just curious, can we have more than one Armida? She gives us expansion permit by chance! If so I think I may work harder and do as many adventures as I can.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    Just curious, can we have more than one Armida? She gives us expansion permit by chance! If so I think I may work harder and do as many adventures as I can.
    Yes you can...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    Good luck!

I actually received Amira on my 6th adventure. Of course I haven't received an adventure reward since probably the 2nd or 3rd event with an adventure surprise. That makes it a 1 in 100+ drop rate.

Banned
    I used spreadsheet from earleir event. Hope i did not make any mistakes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Let me know if I locked it down for editing.. if not just downlaod the link to your Pc
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 07-25-20 at 09:13 AM.

I am spawning Fangbeasts from cows. Put a lot of them out and see if it works for you, too. I may end up with too many bricks to get all the beasts I need! I like to leave a Fangbeast up while I chop rocks, because of the Glimmer Golems and Boars. Also, I noticed there is no limit on collections (Thanks, Storm8!),so I will get as many items as time allows before I upgrade the Stronghold. If you do this, remember to leave enough time to collect all the helms you need to finish the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Oh come ON I just got SIX Dire Boars in a row from rocks
    I'm feeling ya.... lotsa dire boars. And my cows and trees are giving mostly skunkupines
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I have only gotten the Faerie chested from the Faerie Dire Situation. And the helmets I have only gotten from the Warrior Stronghold. And yes I am getting a lot of the green monsters when I chop the rocks also. If I was to get the infinite energy x 15. Can someone tell me how to use it? 15 minutes of straight energy is pretty dumb for my small kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Went on three adventures and got 1 adobe brick, 1 thorny branch, and 1 wooden spike for each one. I'm only averaging about one rare gem every two rock outcroppings what a waste of resources

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast