Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, can you help me track what the lowest energy drop is for the Prince. I got 5 today, but wondering if it's 2, 3 or 5. plus coin drops if possible too.... thanks!
    i had 3 energy today. didnt pay attention to coins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all, can you help me track what the lowest energy drop is for the Prince. I got 5 today, but wondering if it's 2, 3 or 5. plus coin drops if possible too.... thanks!
    Just got 2 nrg and 1060 coin

Rhino Keeper
    The warrior stronghold isn’t doing anything. Did this convert to a deco too?????? That’s ridiculous. When is storm 8 going to stop this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    The warrior stronghold isn’t doing anything. Did this convert to a deco too?????? That’s ridiculous. When is storm 8 going to stop this
    I agree. Just clicked on mine and no timer,so looks like it's just deco. Until enough people complain and they change it. Be useful if they told us that at the start. But then, I wonder if anyone would bother playing. S8 like shooting themselves in the foot,it seems.

Executive Chef
    The warrior stronghold isn?t doing anything. Did this convert to a deco too?????? That?s ridiculous. When is storm 8 going to stop this
    Storm8 please fix the Warrior Stronghold!
    It should drop 1200coins.
    Upgradable buildings can never become just deco.
    It undermines the gameplay.

Also can you please make sure that the Stronghold is classified as a building (not a decoration) on fix.
    (the classification tabs are already a nightmare - please don’t compound the issue by mixing classifications)
    Thanks.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-05-20 at 08:04 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I noticed this too. My game kept reloading, so I knew something was amiss.... I'm on it! I've put in a report to find out what's going on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    I?ve maxed out on crushed rocks, 999, and lost track of the countless adventures I sent. I guess this is just a hint that it?s just useless to try even though S8 tries the old carrot on the stick to get you sucked in a no-win situation. The sad part is I actually spend quite the amount of real money into this just to regret every ****ing penny of it.
    I agree 100% add the rollbacks and this game is no longer fun. Too much grinding and nothing to show for it. TWICE in a row they made the building we worked so hard to get the highest level and they turn it into useless decoration. The drops for the items are pretty much useless for me. The ONLY thing I wanted was Armida for expansion permit drops but apparently those are rare. I rarely use my daily energy dropper more than 5 to 10 times and use the weekly ones even less; saving for a rainy day and things I really want. I used 5 or 6 weakly energy drops. Super rare rare gem drops took 40-80 hits for most of them.

For some unknown reason they only give us useless crowns when most of us are swimming in them. I still have Academy students to revive.

Storm8 seems to only be catering to the new players who need basic resources and don't care about those of us who have been here for a long time.

They haven't fixed long term KNOWN issues like the restart and losing items and time, the long load time after purchasing unlimited energy which often ends up with less than 40 and the gem verification. I even use a capacitor pen because of fat fingers and it often collects from an item next to what I intend to collect from.

Not sure how much longer I can take this abuse. I have slowed WAY down on spending real money. I still find it hard to resist the unlimited energy and the expansion permit ones

Fashion Designer

Angry About had Enough

I need some carrots I am tired and fed up with all the sticks

Executive Chef
    this is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. so we did all this so we could get a deco and some characters from the faerie atrium?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

The warrior stronghold isn?t doing anything. Did this convert to a deco too?????? That?s ridiculous. When is storm 8 going to stop this

Storm8 please fix the Warrior Stronghold!
    It should drop 1200coins.
    Upgradable buildings can never become just deco.
    It undermines the gameplay.

Also can you please make sure that the Stronghold is classified as a building (not a decoration) on fix.
    (the classification tabs are already a nightmare - please don?t compound the issue by mixing classifications)
    Thanks.

This.

Yes I noticed this too. My game kept reloading, so I knew something was amiss.... I'm on it! I've put in a report to find out what's going on...
    Thank you. 🙁❤️