Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Set apart some 19/20 Rock Outcropping's, so it takes you just 1 hit to break it for the Fearie chest goal.
    Battle Bandits (and/or Fangbeasts/ Direboars) and feed Cows for the other 2 goals, and getting 3 Chests everyday won't cost you any extra energy.
    Good luck!

Brilliant Idea! Just when I think I have cornered the MArket on smart ideas.. someone 1 ups me well to be honest Everyone does)

Executive Chef
    since the troll camp is the hold up, i am waiting on it for level 5. i have all but the trollcamp drops, gravel, and 10 fangbeasts. everything else is collected. i havent bothered to make any of the supplies b/c ive been making lots of blocks and beams to not waste those droppings
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I thought I saw pictures of the Warrior Stronghold but I can't find it in the first three pages. I hope it gets better looking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I thought I saw pictures of the Warrior Stronghold but I can't find it in the first three pages. I hope it gets better looking
    if you care what it looks like in Inventory

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    since the troll camp is the hold up, i am waiting on it for level 5. i have all but the trollcamp drops, gravel, and 10 fangbeasts. everything else is collected. i havent bothered to make any of the supplies b/c ive been making lots of blocks and beams to not waste those droppings
    been shooting for Armida on one account.. I see that the Advy does drop the Mist thing common... as long as you use the right technique

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    if you care what it looks like in Inventory
    LOL great point especially if it's like the tea party. I was disappointed it became decoration only

Fashion Designer
    It should look like the picture on page 1 post #5... I think it looks pretty cool And will keep it out regardless of drop or no drop.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    LOL great point especially if it's like the tea party. I was disappointed it became decoration only
    S8 hasn't fixed the tea party yet? I thought for sure they'd turn the drops back on.

Farm Supplier
    Got just a single fangbeast yesterday. Pointless

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Got just a single fangbeast yesterday. Pointless
    Try chopping as many rock outcroppings as you can in one go. Same with cows - have at least 20 cows if you can to increase your chance to spawn. Good luck!

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast