Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Aaaacastle View Post
    I have only gotten the Faerie chested from the Faerie Dire Situation. And the helmets I have only gotten from the Warrior Stronghold. And yes I am getting a lot of the green monsters when I chop the rocks also. If I was to get the infinite energy x 15. Can someone tell me how to use it? 15 minutes of straight energy is pretty dumb for my small kingdom.
    Welcome, Aaaacastle! Yep, you get 3 chests a day from the Faerie goals. You can get more of them with gems & $$$. I have manage to get the prizes I want just from the 3 a day. You can get all the helmets you need from the Warrior Stronghold. On the first page of this thread, there is a list of how you upgrade the Stronghold. In purple, it shows how many helmets you get for each collection as you upgrade. That is on the upgrades for advanced players, but it is the same idea for players on lower levels.We can collect 25 helmets every two hours when it is fully upgraded (please, forum, correct me if I am getting something wrong). With your infinite energy, you can expand the area of you castle world and chop all the rocks, trees and debris to have more room. I sometimes save to do several expansions at once. You can plant crops and collect all of them and every building to have more coins. Another hint, if you have to chop rocks or trees for a goal, make blocks and beams during event. You can make things in the kitchen with the milk you collect from cows, etc. If you are new to goals, don’t worry too much about finishing. You will learn things that help as you go along, and it gets easier in advanced levels. Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Good luck!

I actually received Amira on my 6th adventure. Of course I haven't received an adventure reward since probably the 2nd or 3rd event with an adventure surprise. That makes it a 1 in 100+ drop rate.
    I am shocked
    I received a second Amira on my 7th adventure! My 8th adventure dropped one of everything. Except a 3rd Amira

I had pretty good drops from the adventure. I've already gotten 11 of the magic fire so it definitely dropped a few times from the adventure.

Good luck to everyone. I was lucky enough to have enough energy stored to clear rock outcroppings to get all the gravel I needed in 1 sitting. Then I spent 32 hours sending my adventures. I've got 2 more hours until I upgrade to level 4, with enough materials to make 2 more of each building block. So now I can calmly accumulate The rest of the for 11 of each without depleting all my energy.

Fashion Designer
    How nice is it to get guaranteed drops from the troll camp.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I've been thinking that too. Much appreciated S8.

I have chopped a lot, really a lot, of rocky outcrops. I haven't gotten a single gold. (Did get one from a mine)

Anyone else notice a drop of gold from the rock outcropping?

Executive Chef
    Those red gems are rare drop for me. Add to that the rare drop from the adventure, I feel like my kingdom is under some bad mojo.
    Double whammy.
    4 rock piles- 1 red gem

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I've been thinking that too. Much appreciated S8.

I have chopped a lot, really a lot, of rocky outcrops. I haven't gotten a single gold. (Did get one from a mine)

Anyone else notice a drop of gold from the rock outcropping?

Yes, the guaranteed drops are much appreciated!

I've only gotten 1 Golden Nugget from probably 20+ rock outcroppings during the event (I'm almost done with my level 5 upgrade requirements).
    I didn't get any Golden Nuggets from a huge Weekday Warrior chopping spree, so I was just happy to see it drop.

Farm Supplier
    Guaranteed, really? I am almost convinced that I had at least one troll camp turn without the event drop. I really hope I am wrong!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I thought only dire boars spawned from rock outcroppings
    I was under that impression too, I am glad that I came here and read! I would have dropped out from the game literally years ago without this forum. Thank you both to Spiritwind Shibuyacloth & Co. (and the ones that went on in the past), and to all the players leaving their contributions!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am shocked
    I received a second Amira on my 7th adventure! My 8th adventure dropped one of everything. Except a 3rd Amira

I had pretty good drops from the adventure. I've already gotten 11 of the magic fire so it definitely dropped a few times from the adventure.

Good luck to everyone. I was lucky enough to have enough energy stored to clear rock outcroppings to get all the gravel I needed in 1 sitting. Then I spent 32 hours sending my adventures. I've got 2 more hours until I upgrade to level 4, with enough materials to make 2 more of each building block. So now I can calmly accumulate The rest of the for 11 of each without depleting all my energy.
    Wow!!!!!! Congratulations on the luck with Amira. I think I got the special adventure prize just once since they started doing this kind of event.

And, having enough energy to chop all the rocks needed in one sitting?? Amazing!

Executive Chef
    I thought I was just lucky. (I did notice the lack of complaining about it..)
    If they indeed changed it to a guaranteed drop it's super appreciated! Thanks S8! (crossing my fingers this will continue in future events!)

Congratulations to those who won Amira!
    She drops some useful things and looks amazing + very cool she is animated.

Reminder to everyone that the 'Atrium Antics' goal doesn't need to be completed and doesn't give a worthwhile prize. (Faeries don't carry over to future events)
    Just craft what you like the most.
    And remember to craft the things you want when you have the faeries (not save them up, you will fall short of Larkspur, Penstemon and Poppy Faeries that way)

If you collect all 3 chests every day (usually) you should have enough to craft 2 Warrior Flag's or 2 Armored Horses or 1 of each, and Brutus the Bandit. (save Brutus till last, you have to wait long for the Talinium Faeries anyway)
    (the drops are random, so you could fall short a few.. never happened to me though)

Set apart some 19/20 Rock Outcropping's, so it takes you just 1 hit to break it for the Fearie chest goal.
    Battle Bandits (and/or Fangbeasts/ Direboars) and feed Cows for the other 2 goals, and getting 3 Chests everyday won't cost you any extra energy.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-26-20 at 03:49 AM.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast