Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    I'm cracking myself laughing. Woulda liked another term,but we might get banned from the forum��. Hope you're staying safe over there, it's crazy in Melbourne now. Shame we can't catch up for a beer ;-)
    Hope we haven’t broken any forum rules ... apologies SW if we have.
    I’m sure most forum members will enjoy the banter until it’s removed anyways.

Thanks for the well wishes!
    Curfew at night is pretty intense , but it’s good we’re doing as much as we can to try and contain this thing ... we’re in a very lucky part of the world that our government are trying to avoid the spread.
    Good luck with it up there!
    Virtual beers in our kingdom taverns until things open back up.

Fashion Designer
    LOVED the posts about making up storylines for your various citizens. I am not that creative LOL but I love reading others creativity

Did make me think though about the title "Warriors COME OUT to play" maybe they are coming out of the closet. I too thought it might be a love triangle of some sort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    LOVED the posts about making up storylines for your various citizens. I am not that creative LOL but I love reading others creativity

Did make me think though about the title "Warriors COME OUT to play" maybe they are coming out of the closet. I too thought it might be a love triangle of some sort.
    Interesting take on that. I just thought it was a quote from the classic movie.

Fashion Designer
    I think I found a good place for “Prince” Zahid. He didn’t look right next to the Warrior Stronghold. My Smoochie Booth is in my Faerie section and while he might fit there, that spot was a bit crowded.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E8B5D28-FEFA-4D95-82D0-B83C0A5A5A28.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	248.8 KB 
ID:	56136

BTW: Someone posted (I will not name them) that they have been playing CS for 8 plus years. Sorry, not quite possible. CS debuted in September 2012 and won’t be 8 until sometime next month. I was lucky enough to start in February 2013, which is why I have the coveted Love Shack.

Executive Chef
    LOL, didn?t realize I started so close to the beginning! I just tracked down an email with my first ticket on 1/16/2013, at which point I was on level 23 playing on an iTouch. So that must be when I joined the forums; don?t know how long I?d been playing. I did take a break for about six months when the game outpaced my IOS, started back when I got an iPhone.

Still hoping and trying for Armida. I have plenty of golden eggs and am using my daily energy to chop rocks. Still curious if there?s a master list of prizes from adventures; I?m wondering how many (or how few) I have. At least I am currently crafting Brutus.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I think I found a good place for ?Prince? Zahid. He didn?t look right next to the Warrior Stronghold. My Smoochie Booth is in my Faerie section and while he might fit there, that spot was a bit crowded.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E8B5D28-FEFA-4D95-82D0-B83C0A5A5A28.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	248.8 KB 
ID:	56136

BTW: Someone posted (I will not name them) that they have been playing CS for 8 plus years. Sorry, not quite possible. CS debuted in September 2012 and won?t be 8 until sometime next month. I was lucky enough to start in February 2013, which is why I have the coveted Love Shack.
    My original account has the Love Shack. I opened this account later and like most other games I've played, new players often seem to get better stuff so in time when it got too time consuming I dropped the original game. I have no idea how long I have been playing. It does feel like forever and I only see the date I joined the forums. If 8 years is next month in my mind that person has been playing 8 years. This September will be my husband and my 22nd anniversary but I think of us being married 20 years. Time can be strange and many people, like me, round up or down.

Forgot to ask, when was the Love Shack introduced? I've been wondering about that when it's brought up. I first started with DragonStory and this and FantasyForest Story were probably a play to earn gems thing. My guess is my original account was also from the beginning since I joined the forums December 2012

Executive Chef
    The Love Shack was available during the 2013 Valentine’s Day event, per my online search.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Love Shack was available during the 2013 Valentine’s Day event, per my online search.
    There also was a separate Valentine’s edition from February until maybe June, I forget the exact date. That version had all things pink. The surrounding vegetation in the uncleared areas was many shades of pink and purple. That Valentines edition was phased out and I had to download the regular version and my game transferred to that. The various special crafting From the potion shop and workshop was moved into the Love Shack. I’m pretty sure this was the only separate version of Castle Story. I know Dragon Story later had Halloween and beach themed versions.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Still curious if there?s a master list of prizes from adventures; I?m wondering how many (or how few) I have.
    If you have access to a computer or a strong connection, you could try some combination of "Adventure" (prize / drop) "Event" search terms in the externally-hosted Inventory Guide?
    It's very large so may not be suitable for mobile connections, and i'm not sure how exhaustive or complete the sorting modes are: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Armida

I thought of this the other day but didn't share because I didn't have time to figure out the exact search term combo / if the filtering system would suit your desire. I'd try the suggested terms in Source or maybe Found.

Not a "stand-alone list" so to speak but you may be able to find some. 😊

Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Using the search function of 'adventure drop', this is what I came up with:

Circadian - Found: adventure drop during The Slumbering Princess event
    Denise the Seahorse - Found: adventure drop during Under the Sea event
    Gerard the Lobster - Found: adventure drop during Under the Sea event
    Glimmergras Flamingo - Found: adventure drop during The Great Glimmergras Celebration event
    Seyndia - Found: adventure drop during The Fast and Fluttering event
    Thankful Turkey - Found: Adventure drop during Fowl Play for Dinner event

I'm sure there are others, but this was just a quick look...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-02-20 at 10:30 PM.