Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/23: Warriors Come Out To Play | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Can’t load the game, hope it’s because they are fixing the bugs people noted.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Love this event; I badly need everything for my warrior section!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDF8872B-1D6D-46E7-86F0-36655AF25B6C.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	263.3 KB 
ID:	56084

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Armida is a rare drop from the 4h adventure ‘recruit more warriors’ which requires 1 ransom letter (drop from armed bandit which spawns from farmhouses), 5 rare gems (rare drop from chopping rocks) and 1 golden egg.
    She tosses her sword like Ianthe and has useful drops. 22h collection.
    Attachment 56079Attachment 56080Attachment 56081

Even if you have not reached this goal, the adventure is available and bandits are also spawning from farmhouses so you can set off your adventure beforehand.
    Thank you! ❤️

New Resident
    Does it pop up as it?s own thing or is it in one of the later goals in the Warriors Come Out To Play?

I?m still waiting for one of my things on the third goal to craft, so I?m not sure what?s all ahead

Fashion Designer
    Well I?m not loving this, wasted 40 gems on a stupid rock, as usually go to nature, other to buy rocks and it looks like they had put special stuff in the normal tab. Then started 2 of the blocks in the workshop then they just disappeared into thin air, there?s nothing there, didn?t notice a reset. Also supplies have gone, so just lost 20 gems worth of the ‘special’ gravel I got as chopping the stupid cracked rock gave me 20 and I just lost 10 in secs.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 07-23-20 at 02:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    why is it always fangbeasts
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I don’t mind the fangbeasts because I am STILL working on the Academy event. And luckily aspen trees drop wooden spikes.

Fashion Designer
    So. Many. Direboars!!!

PS: my royal cows work now. Thank you for the quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    Be careful when you go to purchase rock outcroppings in the market place...there are ?cracked rocks? for 40 gems in the usual place of the rock outcroppings, I spent about 200 gems before I realized it...then the **** game reset and took away all of the gains I had made chopping said rocks, While I was using unlimited energy from the starter pack...then it reset again after the unlimited energy was over and took away my full energy charge...I?m thinking Storm 8 isn?t going to get anymore of my hard earned money until they fix these ?bugs?
    Yikes, this got me and I set 3 down.. sigh!

Fashion Designer
    **Featured Items Beware****
    I came here to warn neighbors about the Cracked Stones in the Featured items as it looks so similar to the Rock outcropping.
    Glad others noticed too

Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    Be careful when you go to purchase rock outcroppings in the market place...there are ?cracked rocks? for 40 gems in the usual place of the rock outcroppings, I spent about 200 gems before I realized it...then the **** game reset and took away all of the gains I had made chopping said rocks, While I was using unlimited energy from the starter pack...then it reset again after the unlimited energy was over and took away my full energy charge...I?m thinking Storm 8 isn?t going to get anymore of my hard earned money until they fix these ?bugs?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast