Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Butterfly Leaderboard - 2020 July 22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I think the bakery penguin is just a decoration.
    And like you said, you are correct! It is just a decoration, though I do like it. Next mission is to get that jar of yeast! I've never been this impressed with leaderboard pets and there cute detailing/puns to it.

Anyway. The Bakery Penguin is just cute though, I just gotten it less than 15 minutes ago, and cannot wait to pair it with the Bakers Rack (from the other event) when I can turn in all collections needed to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A31CDDF1-044A-4610-8E52-02E0C57533A8.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	56089

Name:	5364419E-569F-4A21-83F9-9F9AFBDAECD7.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	631.5 KB 
ID:	56090

I'm in first place, but again, since this is a very short timed leaderboard, I am not going to celebrate a victory, until it actually looks like one.

As rocket boosts are still possible to happen. I just haven't received any, YET.

Though, I am turning in multiple plane orders, and will soon fill up my 2nd market bus in less than an hour from now.

So all in all, even if I don't remain in first place or finish out in first, it's still getting me a fast way to get the Jar of Yeast.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Anyway, while I do believe some people have used gem boosters in my particular leaderboard, it's not much of bother that I've been knocked down to a 5th. I'm sure I'll continually be knocked or have moments where I am back and forth on the leaderboard, especially since there is roughly 4 days left, but I will at least try to remain in 3-6th place, to get the pig in the bread bowl.

Because I want to place it near my bakery, seeing as I'll get the bakers rack from the other event. And would like another decoration - pig in bread bowl (or so I assume it is?) to place next to it. Since I already have my penguin placed with a different decoration.

Anyway. Going in to the short week leaderboards, I won't pay attention or try not to in regards to my ranking, or close how other players are to me, but rather only pay attention to milestones or what prizes are being offered, as I get them/want to know what they are of.

Name:	4E5AA3C8-43BA-4E90-AC70-B47363184F50.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	585.6 KB 
ID:	56092

I'll expand or wait to until the final results, I would expand now, but, I don't want to expand and have extra space I don't need yet. Especially since I still don't know if I'll even win the pig.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Yes! I finally revived the Jar of Yeast, and like Judy and Paul thought about the pet being exotic, they were right.

Name:	727CAF78-5193-4023-AC1A-14E7742F1326.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	56098

Anyway. I may look into a 25 money iTunes card to look into creating a bread shop before this is all over.

Name:	17AEB8D7-A9A3-495A-B5A4-4F3267A18162.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	610.9 KB 
ID:	56097

But I love exotic pets, it's hat? Looking thing moves after you feed it.

It also looks like it has eyes? Very cool! I'm glad I didn't have to fight to stay on a place on the leaderboard to win it.

All I had to do was reach a milestone
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-24-20 at 04:53 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I have earned over 3500 leaderboard points but still have not received the yeast jar. I’ve repeatedly checked my cellar and have rebooted numerous times, still no jar.

Who do I need to contact regarding this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated. TY!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    I have earned over 3500 leaderboard points but still have not received the yeast jar. I’ve repeatedly checked my cellar and have rebooted numerous times, still no jar.

Who do I need to contact regarding this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated. TY!
    Post in Bugs and Issues

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thank you, Judy! ��

Executive Chef
    I do dislike how the rocket boosts are random. All the players who have received the boosts have gotten way more than I have.

I only got one, a 400 point booster - which in comparison to others in my list that I am competing against and who have gotten way more than me, that isn't much, at all.

If it wasn't for me doing all the bus/plane orders I am doing, I would barely just have 1,500 points, instead of the 2000 I have now. The cards are stacked against me winning really anything of value this leaderboard due to me not getting that massive point booster(s) like others have gotten.

It's a pain that these are random, and I just feel like my points that I've earned by hard work, by plane and bus orders aren't planning out, due to me not really getting any booster(s) this time around

I think I should just be fine with the Jar of Yeast, especially since all the other players haven't received there milestones to get the boosts yet.

By the time everyone may receive there boost, I may be over 10th place or not much under. And after 6th place, nothing is really of decent value to even try fighting to win for, at least for me - that is.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-25-20 at 12:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I do dislike how the rocket boosts are random. All the players who have received the boosts have gotten way more than I have.

I only got one, a 400 point booster - which in comparison to others in my list that I am competing against and who have gotten way more than me, that isn't much, at all.

If it wasn't for me doing all the bus/plane orders I am doing, I would barely just have 1,500 points, instead of the 2000 I have now. The cards are stacked against me winning really anything of value this leaderboard due to me not getting that massive point booster(s) like others have gotten.

It's a pain that these are random, and I just feel like my points that I've earned by hard work, by plane and bus orders aren't planning out, due to me not really getting any booster(s) this time around

I think I should just be fine with the Jar of Yeast, especially since all the other players haven't received there milestones to get the boosts yet.

By the time everyone may receive there boost, I may be over 10th place or not much under. And after 6th place, nothing is really of decent value to even try fighting to win for, at least for me - that is.
    I am now stopping the leaderboard.

I definitely do not have a chance now. Some of the people in my leaderboard (thanks to them getting rocket boosters) have over or almost 5,000 points.

I didn't get more than a 400 point booster.

All of my points have been gotten via (since I didn't get much of a booster) wheel spinning, the fountain, bus and plane orders. I only have a measly amount of 2,600 points, again, not much if I'm trying to win anything of value.

I'm in 7th place now, I'm sure I'll continue to drop as people get more rocket boosts. It's just not worth the hard work to finish this leaderboard. Especially when it doesn't even make an impact or help (on my score) in the end.

For clarification, I am not angry that I'm not going to win anything of value, but it's just the fact I didn't really have a chance to - to begin with anyway.

Though, I absolutely love the Jar of Yeast! I am glad I didn't have to fight to win or get that. It's a cute pet
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-26-20 at 07:35 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I am now stopping the leaderboard.

I definitely do not have a chance now. Some of the people in my leaderboard (thanks to them getting rocket boosters) have over or almost 5,000 points.

I didn't get more than a 400 point booster.

All of my points have been gotten via (since I didn't get much of a booster) wheel spinning, the fountain, bus and plane orders. I only have a measly amount of 2,600 points, again, not much if I'm trying to win anything of value.

I'm in 7th place now, I'm sure I'll continue to drop as people get more rocket boosts. It's just not worth the hard work to finish this leaderboard. Especially when it doesn't even make an impact or help (on my score) in the end.

For clarification, I am not angry that I'm not going to win anything of value, but it's just the fact I didn't really have a chance to - to begin with anyway.

Though, I absolutely love the Jar of Yeast! I am glad I didn't have to fight to win or get that. It's a cute pet
    I got the Jar of Yeast and like the Wheat Fountain one of the Milestone Prizes.

I am in 19th so smile.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I got the Jar of Yeast and like the Wheat Fountain one of the Milestone Prizes.

I am in 19th so smile.
    I am in 19th place too haha
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast