Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Baked Treats Event - 2020 July 22

Executive Chef
    Yeah I know that. I was just saying.. Anyways now I have turned in 27 times .. Still no pet. I could turn in 100 times and still wouldn't get it lol. My point is I never get the turn in pet prize. Once I'm done using up all of the event parts i have, I'm stopping the event. Good luck to you though

Quote Originally Posted by 7161461 View Post
    You can turn more than 23 collections, I suppose. I?ve finished with goals but the truck is still ready to turn in Good luck!

Executive Chef
    For 1 wood plank.

Quote Originally Posted by 7161461 View Post
    What?s the new goal after finishing 8/8? Can?t attach the pic, you have to gather all the stuff from the start &make cakes. What for???

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    For 1 wood plank.
    Yeah ☺️ That?s because of the baker?s rack. Was easy to complete, no matter how you get supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Yeah I know that. I was just saying.. Anyways now I have turned in 27 times .. Still no pet. I could turn in 100 times and still wouldn't get it lol. My point is I never get the turn in pet prize. Once I'm done using up all of the event parts i have, I'm stopping the event. Good luck to you though
    Good luck to you 😎
    Let the chance stay on your side

Rhino Keeper
    I saw my neighbors got the little fairy purple hair gnome , how did u guy get it? Win event lb or buy it? I really love it

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    I saw my neighbors got the little fairy purple hair gnome , how did u guy get it? Win event lb or buy it? I really love it
    Are you talking about the Sugar Plum Fairy?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0208.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	56102

Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    If you are referring to the one Judy posted above, it was from a collection event around Christmas of last year.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Yes , thanks for posted image, exactly this fairy gnome, omg i m in love with it, like Paul said below, it was in event last year, sad that i been stop playing game at that time. Hopefully they will sale it in market later

Fashion Designer
    Wow I’m going to actually finish a collection event. Lol I never am able to complete these but thanks Storm 8 for making this event short and sweet and most importantly “doable”. I got the Dough Chef Slime and am finishing up the 23 baskets for Goal 8.

And Judy you were right on the large Chef. I can see him as well lol. I love the little Yeast creature too from the Leaderboard but he’s so tiny lol. But cute with the little eyes.

This has been an enjoyable event! Thank you Storm 8!
    Last edited by RoyalBlue305; 07-28-20 at 02:44 PM.

Fashion Designer
    And congrats to everyone that got lucky like I did to finish in time!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast