Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Baked Treats Event - 2020 July 22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    I got the ferris wheel and wanted to show you, but I have no idea how to attach a photo... The forum changed..?
    I did invite you, to see what it looks like. Since you didn't know how to post a picture, it looks nice.

You can decline, since I was just looking at it. Very cool how you've paired it with the tea cup ride.

I am now so tempted to keep going to (hopefully) try wining it - the Animal (or Chicken) Ferris wheel. I really want it now.

--- Anyway.

I'm hoping I can possible continue until this event ends, to possibly get 2 of them. But seeing as I don't even have one yet, I may just be lucky to even receive and get 1 of them.

My collection turn ins so far;
    4 Rocky Road Paths
    2 Bucking Bull
    2 Cowgirl Boot Vase
    2 Carnival Banner
    1 Ice Cream Cottage
    1 Ice Cream Planter
    1 Yellow Bloomin' Cactus

Progress not adding up

I'm stuck on goal 4 of 8 in Baked Treats because no matter how many times I make Morgan's Sweet Treats my progress won't register. Even if I close and reopen the app it still shows 0 completed. Any one else having this happen to them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by islanddoll1 View Post
    I'm stuck on goal 4 of 8 in Baked Treats because no matter how many times I make Morgan's Sweet Treats my progress won't register. Even if I close and reopen the app it still shows 0 completed. Any one else having this happen to them?
    Did u by chance start making basket?

If u did, that might be the issue. U need to have all 3 treats available (not used up) to check goal off.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what the bakers rack does?

It has a timer on it and it appears that you can possibly collect from it (from what I can see)

What does this mean? Is the bakers rack just a one time use?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Does anyone know what the bakers rack does?

It has a timer on it and it appears that you can possibly collect from it (from what I can see)

What does this mean? Is the bakers rack just a one time use?
    It gives Event Items until the event ends then it becomes a decoration.

Fashion Designer
    1. Animal Ferris Wheel
    2. Carnival Banner
    3. Cowgirl Boot Vase
    I'm not doing the rest... Thank you Stormie I won the ferris wheel from my first turn in, even though I didn't get the Blue Ribbon Pies, still pretty happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It gives Event Items until the event ends then it becomes a decoration.
    Thanks! I'm glad it isn't one time use, as I wanted to buy more of them (for decorative purposes)

Anyway. I'm going to turn in 4 more collections, today (or so) and see if I get the animal Ferris Wheel (or rather chicken Ferris wheel) if not, I may not bother anymore. But congratulations to those who have won it! A cute decoration.

My collection so far, a bit updated but not really. The only thing that's changed from before are the numbers, I didn't and haven't get a new item yet.

Anyway my collection now.

4 Rocky Road Paths
    3 Cowgirl Boot Vase
    3 Carnival Banner
    2 Bucking Bull
    2 Ice Cream Planter (a decent item/win)
    2 Yellow Bloomin' Cactus
    1 Ice Cream Cottage (a decent item/win)

I'm hoping by tonight, I have or can add the animal Ferris wheel to my winning(s) list, but I highly doubt it.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-26-20 at 07:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    So after 23 turn ins, I have won every prize besides the slime pet of course!! Every time we have these kinda events I never win the pet.. Oh well I guess..

Raising situation

What?s the new goal after finishing 8/8? Can?t attach the pic, you have to gather all the stuff from the start &make cakes. What for???

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    So after 23 turn ins, I have won every prize besides the slime pet of course!! Every time we have these kinda events I never win the pet.. Oh well I guess..
    You can turn more than 23 collections, I suppose. I?ve finished with goals but the truck is still ready to turn in Good luck!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast