Thread: Players request

Players request

Why is the game so abandoned? It's not profitable ??
    It is a great game that is worth it. Add new content and take better care of your players!
    There are only gem discounts... don't you earn enough at the company to go ahead with the project? I sincerely doubt it...
    Many players like me demand improvements and care, yesterday and today. We feel ignored here... Please join my request!! Thank you 👍

We deserve much more...
    It is not enough to withdraw items in a few days... a super expensive item that costs gems and items that were for sale make them limited for a few days and eliminate them?? Very scarce and seedy, it's not worth it...

Please it would be possible to fix this topic up? In this way it will be more visible to everyone. I encourage you to join this petition for Storm 8!!! Thanks to all 😊

They will not get more money if they continue to disappoint their players... that is my opinion and that of many people. React storm 8 and relive Fashion Story! You have many possibilities and a future if you wish... Thank you.
    Pin up please!! 👍

Farm Supplier
    Yes, agreed. It's very quiet on this forum compared to Bakery and Restaurant even though Fashion has so many players!

Rhino Keeper
    I still love this game. I gave up BS, CS, F2S, DS, RS, and Fantasy because the goals were taking over my life.
    This game is less stressful and I like to make my shop fancy.
    My issue with buying gems right now is S8 may shutter it like nightclub and I'll be out money. Or the game will become unstable on my Android like Dragon, Castle, and Farm2 and frustrate me. I've spent money on some games only to be disillusioned and quit.

I have always wondered why they never made a Fashion Story 2. Bakery Story and Restaurant Story both have 2's, so why not Fashion Story. I have visited so many abandoned stores due to lack of updates and care. PLEASE Storm8, make a Fashion Story 2 and I PROMISE you, people will come back. How can you let the #1 Fashion game be cast aside, when so many people love it?

I agree. Please update. I like this game better than any of the Storm 8 games. The community is wonderful, I love my faithful neighbors. Always helpful and encouraging. I remember when the game was fun. When they’d put out a new outfit every week and there were goals that had prizes worth working for. Please don’t abandon fashion story! And updates would be fantastic!