Thread: Trading dragons ? Started playing again.

Trading dragons ? Started playing again.

Hi. I just stared playing again after about two years of not playing. I enjoy decorating the most and wanted to know which dragons I could safely trade? When I started I kept all new dragons and am at level 190 and have too many to do any real decorating on the island. The marble keys take forever especially when there are events going on and you have to craft other items. I plan on keeping all my diamond, rainbow, and other special ones. Just thinking of eliminating some of the red, blue, yellow etc. So which ones should I keep that may come in handy in the future? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I look forward to hearing other responses, but personally I make sure to keep the ones I like looking at. I know right when I hatch or win a dragon from an event if it is one I will keep or trade. So it is all based on preference.

I do try to keep some of each *type* of dragon so that I can have a variety of habitats.

I trade all duplicates for essence because like you mentioned space is so limited, unless it is an ultra rare like a diamond type. The essence can later be used to obtain a new dragon that you dont have yet.

Welcome back!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blugym1 View Post
    Hi. I just stared playing again after about two years of not playing. I enjoy decorating the most and wanted to know which dragons I could safely trade? When I started I kept all new dragons and am at level 190 and have too many to do any real decorating on the island. The marble keys take forever especially when there are events going on and you have to craft other items. I plan on keeping all my diamond, rainbow, and other special ones. Just thinking of eliminating some of the red, blue, yellow etc. So which ones should I keep that may come in handy in the future? Thanks
    If you have 1,100 golds wait for the next sale on Marble Keys Producing dragon & buy one. It will produce 3 keys/day at L10.
    Some already bought 4 so they get 12 keys/day & probably have already cleared the MK forest.
    I have 2 MKPDs & have about 15 more blocks to clear both MK forest islands.

Banned
    If you play bingo, you might want to keep dragons they have goals to breed with or battle with like Olympus, firestorm, laserlight, water. Island and magic and fire are used in bingo for quests and mist in tales. There are more in bingo but I'm drawing blanks on them right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    If you play bingo, you might want to keep dragons they have goals to breed with or battle with like Olympus, firestorm, laserlight, water. Island and magic and fire are used in bingo for quests and mist in tales. There are more in bingo but I'm drawing blanks on them right now.
    Definitely keep your Birthstone Dragon and your Peacock Dragon if you play bingo as a lot of the bingo tasks require breeding w/Birthstone or Peacock. I’m level 113 and I’ve never had a bingo task that required you to breed with a Firestorm Dragon or an Island Dragon, only tasks to actually breed them. I get a lot of bingo tasks that ask you to win a battle with a Music Dragon! And while I rarely have any bingo tasks where I need an Olympus Dragon (except to win the occasional battle w/one) but I do get quite a few bingo tasks that I need to breed Olympus hybrids like Apollo or Scylla). That’s all I can think of off the top of my head but I’ll post again if I think of more.

Rhino Keeper
    You need to keep MIST if u want to play in Events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    You need to keep MIST if u want to play in Events.
    Thank you for all of your suggestions. The minute I traded one of my dragons(I can?t remember which one) it came up in bingo to breed with. I have all the ones mentioned except for birthstone.

I definitely will do this. I’m very bad with my gold. Using it to finish up things to win bingo. But I will save for a marble producing dragon. How often are the sales? Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I personally trade any duplicate/non-unique dragon. When you get well over 1000 different types you don't have space to keep dupes. Sadly, I started that before the essence thing was around and burned a few diamond types for nothing.