Thread: Deleting Parts Not Needed

Deleting Parts Not Needed

I would absolutely love to be able to clean out my gifts and delete parts to ovens/machines I don?t need anymore. They?ve just been sitting there in my gifts and they need to be deleted. Having a delete option for gifts would be awesome!!

Amen to that! Please please pretty please!! Give us the option to delete unwanted parts!

I definitely agree to this, because I have thought about this too. I want to add also that I find it really annoying to have to scroll through so many tabs to get to the food items to put them out. So I would also suggest a better organization where the newest gifts are at the front.

Farm Supplier
    Yes please! My menus are so full after all these years.

New Resident
    Yep completely agree! I made the mistake of accepting all gifts I was given rather than declining them and now many of them are just sitting there.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great to be able to organize decor items and alphabetize gifts. It takes forever to find certain decor items, hundreds of scrolls in my case, been playing 8 years. I’d much rather spend my time actually decorating than looking for the items