Thread: What?s the point of level 9 buildings

Rhino Keeper

What?s the point of level 9 buildings

It?s been a huge struggle for me to level almost everything to level 8 (and all resources building to level 9) and it might take me another year to level the rest to level 9. It?s already hard to do the events and expansion and it would be unjustifiable for any player if level 9 buildings provide little perk except minuscule royal points and money... It just seem to be a craft item black hole.

Maybe we can:

Have a visual different for max level building
    Been a pre-request for quests
    Drop better stuff instead of just crops
    Make it proportional to effort spent bs royal points/money collected

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unless you have a goal to ask you to upgrade, then it's really just personal preference whether you upgrade or not. I have issues with how much I can have on my board, so for me, upgrading buildings to get additional RP make it easier to expand as I just put on my board what I need to unlock a plot, then put it back in storage once the plot is open. So, upgrading at least 1 of every royal building is really helpful for me. For others, upgrading is a personal goal and given collection time may also decrease, that can make a difference as well in upgrading. The mines and sawmills drop ready made stone blocks and beams, and yes some town classification building drop crops. Anything that has multi drops is beneficial. At the end of the day though, it's optional in most cases to upgrade, so just let it be a part of your game play style.

Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Maybe we can:

Have a visual different for max level building
    Been a pre-request for quests
    Drop better stuff instead of just crops
    Make it proportional to effort spent bs royal points/money collected
    I love the suggestion of having a visual difference for max level buildings. Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Unless you have a goal to ask you to upgrade, then it's really just personal preference whether you upgrade or not. I have issues with how much I can have on my board, so for me, upgrading buildings to get additional RP make it easier to expand as I just put on my board what I need to unlock a plot, then put it back in storage once the plot is open. So, upgrading at least 1 of every royal building is really helpful for me. For others, upgrading is a personal goal and given collection time may also decrease, that can make a difference as well in upgrading. The mines and sawmills drop ready made stone blocks and beams, and yes some town classification building drop crops. Anything that has multi drops is beneficial. At the end of the day though, it's optional in most cases to upgrade, so just let it be a part of your game play style.
    Perfect Answer. ❤️✌️

And I love the idea of better looking buildings as they upgrade, as long as they don?t take up more space!