Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powershine Dragon - July 17 2020 (Needed for the Finding Fairies World Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Ok so probably a stupid question but do you earn 1000 points for each Powershine dragon you breed and evolve to level 10 or do you only earn points on one Powershine per game? Usually if I breed a second event dragon I evolve and trade it for 10 essence but I was curious if this would be another way to earn event points!
    Not a stupid question at all! But nope, only once on the first dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    All the Dragon Story games are getting hard to get the required dragon anymore. Not like the old days. Ithas gotten to the point where it is hardly worth trying anymore. This is just getting too frustrating. The original game concept of being a dragon breeder has long gone away. Now there are too many commons to get the dragon we need if we are ?lucky? enough to get a 4 hour timer. I will plug away but don?t expect to put too much time into this. This used to be such a fun game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    All the Dragon Story games are getting hard to get the required dragon anymore. Not like the old days. Ithas gotten to the point where it is hardly worth trying anymore. This is just getting too frustrating. The original game concept of being a dragon breeder has long gone away. Now there are too many commons to get the dragon we need if we are ?lucky? enough to get a 4 hour timer. I will plug away but don?t expect to put too much time into this. This used to be such a fun game.
    I agree, you can barely get one. Most times I get mine after the event is over.

Rhino Keeper
    Two butterflies so far
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Not a stupid question at all! But nope, only once on the first dragon.
    Thanks, at least we can trade these common event dragons for 10 essence until the event is over!

Rhino Keeper
    Virtue and Air after 3 triesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200718-195144_Dragon Story.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	56035

Farm Supplier
    I didnt get the required dragon last event and its not looking good this event either

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the commons are only worth 2 essense?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    I thought the commons are only worth 2 essense?
    You can trade common event dragons for 10 essence while the event is still going on but once the event ends you go back to receiving only 2 essence for these dragons. So right now the common event dragon is Powershine and you can trade it for 10 essence but once this event is over you will go back to only receiving 2 essence for trading Powershine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    I didnt get the required dragon last event and its not looking good this event either
    You can craft the common dragon needed for World Event and Leaderboard so there is not reason to not get it. I feel your pain on Tales, though.

For Leaderboard and World events, I always get the common dragon by the end of day 2 on my main account and usually the end of day 3 on my baby accounts and 98% of the time I am crafting them because I was not able to breed them.
    Last edited by Mostreal; 07-20-20 at 07:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12