Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bone and Brine (16 July 2020 Goals) - Missing Goal Bug Master Thread

Rhino Keeper
    It still is happening to me as well

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    This bug has been issued a fix. You may see another goal, or an extra couple of steps in the main goal line, in order to get your goal back on track. As a side note, the side goal may also be affected by this - some players have reported that the main goal fix has caused the side goal to reset. I've reported this over as well, and will post an update as and when it is issued by the team.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Things should be fixed now! There are two new quests that unlock the appliance and recipe for you as well as gifting some parts for the appliance.

There was a very rare situation that occurred where some players had completed quests that asked them to download another Storm8 game and it affected those who had or had not separately for this event. Let me know if you still experience any issues (try restarting first though if you need to).

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Nick
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    I've cooked several batches of the 2nd recipe - seashore fajitas however my count remains at 6/15. I have 4 ovens. I've cleared my data and restarted but it still remains at 6.

Latest Restaurant Story 1.6.0.3g
    LG phone, Android 9

ETA I think I figured it out. I have to cook recipe #1 all over again in order for the 2nd recipe to register the count.
    Last edited by Snackz71; 07-20-20 at 02:26 PM.

I'm having trouble as well with the second oven not opening. I'm in the process of re cooking on oven 1 too see if this helps!!!!!!!

Any other options would be appreciated?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by haley2707 View Post
    I'm having trouble as well with the second oven not opening. I'm in the process of re cooking on oven 1 too see if this helps!!!!!!!

Any other options would be appreciated?
    Which goal is open in your goal book?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Which goal is open in your goal book?
    I've finished oven one

Not letting me open the second oven

See, Fresh

Rhino Keeper
    My goal is stuck. It counted 7 of the recipe and won?t count more. I keep making them, but no e count.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	56078Still not letting me open oven 2 on the goal

I've finished oven one

Not letting me open the second oven

See, Fresh
    I don't think this Issuse is going to get resolved I've tried everything to no avail and NO ONE is getting back!!m very annoying now

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I don't think this Issuse is going to get resolved I've tried everything to no avail and NO ONE is getting back!!m very annoying now
    I'm sorry. I did flag this over from the goal thread; I'll post an update as soon as I get one.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast