Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bone and Brine (16 July 2020 Goals) - Missing Goal Bug Master Thread

Rhino Keeper

Bone and Brine (16 July 2020 Goals) - Missing Goal Bug Master Thread

Mod Update: This bug has been issued a fix. You may see another goal, or an extra couple of steps in the main goal line, in order to get your goal back on track. As a side note, the side goal may also be affected by this - some players have reported that the main goal fix has caused the side goal to reset. I've reported this over as well, and will post an update as and when it is issued by the team.

I went to start the new goals and instead of the normal ?buy 8 wallpaper and 12 tiles? I got the second goal to make 20 food items and buy 2 wall decor. I didn?t even get the first oven built.

I sent in a ticket and the email I got after hitting send was ?ticket has been closed?. 郎
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-17-20 at 12:17 PM. Reason: added bug fix info

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeress2474 View Post
    I went to start the new goals and instead of the normal ?buy 8 wallpaper and 12 tiles? I got the second goal to make 20 food items and buy 2 wall decor. I didn?t even get the first oven built.

I sent in a ticket and the email I got after hitting send was ?ticket has been closed?. 🤬
    A Mod posted in the Goal Thread that they reported this to the team so hopefully we'll see a fix soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    A Mod posted in the Goal Thread that they reported this to the team so hopefully we'll see a fix soon.
    Thank you 😊

Post Seashell oven will not open

New goal seashell oven will not open

New goal first 2 are not listed in order for me to get to the oven
    Send

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bellamerlin View Post
    New goal seashell oven will not open

New goal first 2 are not listed in order for me to get to the oven
    Send

And as of this morning, a team member posted as well.

Rhino Keeper

Goal Step Repeat

At the beginning of the current goal, it requires the purchase of wallpaper and tile. I did this step and have currently built three ovens. Now, it?s asking me to purchase this stuff again...Is this a problem for anyone else?

You can clearly see the ovens in the bottom left.
    Last edited by LightAndLove83; 07-17-20 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Add picture

Same has happened to me. Hoping it gets fixed as I don't want to buy the same wallpaper and tiles over again!

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed this. I bought the wallpaper and tiles yesterday, now it's asking for me to complete it again. I don't want to buy it again!

New Resident

Restaurant story Green Olive

First I've restarted my tablet and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I getting brim and brime goal when I already did that one and I was working on part one of this new goal and it's not there anymore. Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Happened to me on 2 of my restaurants. Plus finished cooking for the side goal and that has vanished. Both Android devices 1x phone 1 x tablet.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast