Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: GOAL: Bone and Brine 2020 July 16 (15 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haley2707 View Post
    Having trouble!
    Completed oven 1 now can't open oven 2 any ideas on how I can resolve this....... I'm trying cooking on oven 1 again to see if that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy49337 View Post
    I am having the same issue, any ideas on how to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    Are we going to get extra days to finish???

Eight days left - I have to start the whole goal all over.

This is upsetting.

I've flagged these over to try and get a response. It's unknown whether these errors are related to the first bug with the goal, or if they are standalone issues that might have a different source altogether.

@kayjco2: could I ask how and when your goal restarted from the beginning?? (What step you were on before it happened, what recipes/appliances/floor decor you had unlocked, etc). The goals may have reset very early on when the devs were fixing the bug issue, but they should not have reset after that, to my knowledge.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I just got stuck on Seashore Fajitas. It counted then up to 7 and then just quit counting them. I could stil make them, but the goal wouldn?t progress.

Finally I figured out that I had to start over so I did and it has been moving along since then, but there is no way I will come close to finishing.

It?s a bummer, but there are bigger probelms in the world, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

I've flagged these over to try and get a response. It's unknown whether these errors are related to the first bug with the goal, or if they are standalone issues that might have a different source altogether.

@kayjco2: could I ask how and when your goal restarted from the beginning?? (What step you were on before it happened, what recipes/appliances/floor decor you had unlocked, etc). The goals may have reset very early on when the devs were fixing the bug issue, but they should not have reset after that, to my knowledge.
    Update: the team is aware of the issues and is looking into them. The goal MIGHT be extended, but no confirmation on that yet.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

My game has been extended an additional 4 days :-)

UPDATE: This event will now end on AUGUST 2.

No additional information on whether this extension will affect the start date of the next goal.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    UPDATE: This event will now end on AUGUST 2.

No additional information on whether this extension will affect the start date of the next goal.
    Does that mean the 5 day goal on Thursday will overlap or are we not going to get one this month?

Rhino Keeper
    Four extra days is better than nothing. I lost more days than that, though.

I got the kids tossing the beach ball. That and the final prize were the ones that I really wanted to get. So even if I do not finish, I got that.

I was able to complete both goals and i appreciate the extras too. Thank You.

How come I cant find any of my stuff from this goal?? It’s all missing?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678