Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bone and Brine 2020 July 16 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    !!!CHECK YOUR CLIPBOARDS!!!

I got an assembled appliance and one (1) part for the second appliance, a spring.

Rhino Keeper
    If the mods need me to i can post an image showing my appliance is still locked. I may just have to skip main goal at this point! This is ridiculous! Side goal i can do main goal, no go??!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    !!!CHECK YOUR CLIPBOARDS!!!

I got an assembled appliance and one (1) part for the second appliance, a spring.
    The seashore oven? Yeah its locked if you haven't finished the 3rd recipe on first oven

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get my appliance? I couldn’t remember what the first one is called! Lol

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    If the mods need me to i can post an image showing my appliance is still locked. I may just have to skip main goal at this point! This is ridiculous! Side goal i can do main goal, no go??!!
    Please post a screenshot to the Bug Thread if you can of the following:

--The goals on your clipboard
    --The locked appliances in the Appliance tab

I can try and help you out from there. Please note that you may need to restart your game (exiting the application AND making sure it's not active in the background) to see the new goals that fix the issue.

The first appliance is the Seashore Stove. Note that the part you receive in the fixed goal is for the second appliance, the Seashell Oven.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Honestly? I'm just impressed they gave us something after the goal was screwed up. They often don't--although maybe those time periods when, for example, the new parts aren't available for gifting were shorter than this error was, I don't know how long it took them to fix it. But, hey, free appliance!

Also, ignoring the error, I do very much like this goal.

Rhino Keeper

thanks Nick and storm8 for giving us an extra stove. It will help to complete huge number of recipies in time. Truelly am overwhelmed by this kind of generosity

Farm Supplier
    I have already completed the First goal recipe & I done completed the 2nd goal recipe on the 1st Stove.. Why they asking me Complete it again??

Having trouble!
    Completed oven 1 now can't open oven 2 any ideas on how I can resolve this....... I'm trying cooking on oven 1 again to see if that helps

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast