Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bone and Brine 2020 July 16 (15 Days)

New Resident
    Same problem here, jumped straight to the 3rd goal, but I can't do it because I don't have the stove.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chicks168 View Post
    Same problem here, jumped straight to the 3rd goal, but I can't do it because I don't have the stove.
    I'll report this issue over. Hoping for a speedy response!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    I am SO excited about the pool bar being side goal prize. I will be thrilled if I can get that, and the main goal prize complements both that and the two recent hammock goal items!

are they going to make us restart the goal? My game skipped straight to part 2, i didn't have to purchase the wall paper or floor tiles

Farm Supplier
    OMG I loveee the theme and LOVEEE the side goal prize!

Nightclub Owner
    I think the items are all great this time despite not being a huge nautical fan, myself. The table and chair have great detail but remain versatile enough that they could be used in other themes. The color of the wall and tile are great, the aged look of the wallpaper really makes it unique and I'm thrilled to see the flooring has no clear lines of division giving it a seamless look that I always appreciate.

Love that the Beach Toss and Ultimate Relaxation have no base which is always a plus in my book and while I don't really like the Gyro-Compass deco, I think it's well drawn and am sure that others will enjoy earning a new 3x3 deco instead of a tiny 1x1 - even the Side Goal Prize fits in well with the theme and is a great piece on its own. Overall, I'm impressed with this one and have next to no complaints. If only the recipes would be half so impressive...

Seashore Fajitas:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 07-16-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.PNG 
Views:	37 
Size:	734.8 KB 
ID:	56029

Yep, another tray with three plates *sigh* but I will say that I still really like this new trend of having the serving dishes match the goal theme. It's a lovely little bit of detail that I hope they stick with though I do really, really, really wish they'd go back to having a singular dish on the counter display.

I sent out 20 requests about 7 hours ago and have only received 3 parts. Something is not right. Friends who ALWAYS respond have not sent me a part.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Executive Chef
    I like everything, can't wait to get the ultimate relaxation prize as I already have a designed empty spot for a beach themed prize a while now.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C6E70C04-610C-43FD-B4B5-F938FD0CEB8E.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	56030
    I must be the only one that likes the serving size, I'm glad it's not a pot or similar.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast