Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bone and Brine 2020 July 16 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    I sent out 20 requests about 7 hours ago and have only received 3 parts. Something is not right. Friends who ALWAYS respond have not sent me a part.
    Time zones of players or they can be jammed up somewhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    I sent out 20 requests about 7 hours ago and have only received 3 parts. Something is not right. Friends who ALWAYS respond have not sent me a part.
    Just discovered we're neighbours and the gift reset here is at 8.30am in UK. I always try to gift you parts, but you're always maxed out hun. ����

Many thanks Hun. I was actually referring to requests for goal parts rather than gifts. We should be able to get 20 gifts PLUS 20 requests for a total of 40 parts per day. Yesterday I got 20 gifts and only 3 requests answered. So the requests must have gotten got jammed up, but it wasn’t because I sent more than 20 because I don’t and I didn’t. Hopefully I get my 40 total today because this really makes it hard to stay on track with the goal.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

MINE IS STILL NOT WORKING!! CANT EVEN START GOAL BECAUSE IT SKIPPED 1St STEP AND DONT HAVE AN OVEN TO START COOKING!! I ALREADY HAVE TROUBLE FINISHING THESE GOALS ON TIME AS IT IS!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Good morning everyone. Up early here to take a look and resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

New Resident
    I used the more gems tab on restaurant Story, Subscribe to the subscription but I never received my free gems.

Executive Chef
    Please help! The goal has just restarted itself again! It's telling me to buy the wallpaper and tiles which I already did .

Yeah for some reason the first goal restarted and now shows up twice for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyrayiv View Post
    Yeah for some reason the first goal restarted and now shows up twice for me.
    Also the side goal has disappeared

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Please help! The goal has just restarted itself again! It's telling me to buy the wallpaper and tiles which I already did .
    Mine just did the same thing too! This is very frustrating because I was just finishing the 1st side goal.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast