Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bone and Brine 2020 July 16 (15 Days)

I've finished the first recipe and cooked 3 dishes of the second recipe scallops. Suddenly, a popup came out and returned to Goal 2. It says I've finished buying 3 goal ovens but didn't finished cooking the 15 Fajitas! Darn! What's going on? 😫 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20200718-000909_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	56031

Rhino Keeper
    What happened? Main goal went back from the beginning and the progress made with the side goal has been cancelled.
    I don't want to buy walls and tiles again and repeat the side goal, please fix this

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem

My older Restaurant bought the wallpaper & tile, started working on the next step yesterday & now I have the “buy wallpaper” goal AGAIN.
    Last edited by sunnyDreams; 07-17-20 at 08:56 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Please help! The goal has just restarted itself again! It's telling me to buy the wallpaper and tiles which I already did .

me too ! i have already done the wallpaper goal but it appear again and the side goal disappear ! i dont know whether i should go on doing side goal or not ...
    is that mean storm8 should maintenance it immediately ??

New Resident
    Now the skipping ahead has been resolved, but it?s jumping backwards now! It wants me to buy the wall and floor tiles again to reopen the side goal! Which I was part way complete with! This is really disappointing.

Game glitch? Back to goal one? Already bought tile and wallpaper yesterday. Side goal lost, along with that cooking progress. Hope it fixed ASAP or they adjust quantity while they work on fix.

Hello in mine, the wallpaper/tile goal restarted but I still have the side goal. Should we start re-doing this goal or is it going to reset again? Currently at a standstill.

Rhino Keeper
    It's fixed now thank you 😊

...so after I built the seashore stove, my restaurant goal went back to where I was (coincidence?) good luck to all

Rhino Keeper
    Things should be fixed now! There are two new quests that unlock the appliance and recipe for you as well as gifting some parts for the appliance.

There was a very rare situation that occurred where some players had completed quests that asked them to download another Storm8 game and it affected those who had or had not separately for this event. Let me know if you still experience any issues (try restarting first though if you need to).

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Nick
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 07-17-20 at 09:33 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast