Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bone and Brine 2020 July 16 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    My iOS version is still not fixed!

Hello just checking in on the status of the goal. I sure hope I do not lose the progress that I have made on the side goal I've already passed part 1 now I'm on part 2. Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Things should be fixed now! There are two new quests that unlock the appliance and recipe for you as well as gifting some parts for the appliance.

There was a very rare situation that occurred where some players had completed quests that asked them to download another Storm8 game and it affected those who had or had not separately for this event. Let me know if you still experience any issues (try restarting first though if you need to).

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Nick
    Mod Note: Adding to this, some of you might see another goal, or a couple of extra goal steps, in order to get this back on track in your game. Please restart your game in order to see the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowneplaza7 View Post
    Hello just checking in on the status of the goal. I sure hope I do not lose the progress that I have made on the side goal I've already passed part 1 now I'm on part 2. Thank you!
    Unfortunately, it looks like the bug fix may be causing the side goal to reset I've updated the bug report with this and will post on the thread if/when an update comes in.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-17-20 at 12:04 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Things should be fixed now! There are two new quests that unlock the appliance and recipe for you as well as gifting some parts for the appliance.

There was a very rare situation that occurred where some players had completed quests that asked them to download another Storm8 game and it affected those who had or had not separately for this event. Let me know if you still experience any issues (try restarting first though if you need to).

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Nick
    😊 Thank You for the parts & appliance 🎁

Is it working for you now??? I read it should be fixed by now but i do play in iOS too and it is still not working

Rhino Keeper
    Beach Toss looks fantastic! Ultimate Relaxation looks great, but I do not get too jazzed over final prizes because I do not always finish in time.

The tables are wonderful. Such amazing detail and so well themed!! Bravo! The wall decs are nice, too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by prettybakery3 View Post
    Is it working for you now??? I read it should be fixed by now but i do play in iOS too and it is still not working
    I play on iOS and I received two extra goals titled Helping Hands (I'll add to main page after work tonight) which awarded me a second free and fully built appliance as well as some parts. If you're not seeing this you should try restarting your game.

Hi All,
    My issue is not resolved unfortunately. I?ve lost a whole dozen counts of fish sticks that I have on my counters but not been included for the goal! For a 6 hour cook, that?s a lot to miss out on for the next level

Executive Chef
    Just had a pop up saying "sorry for inconvenience, please collect your seashore oven" anyone else get this message?

Also I'm half done with the first recipe on the 1st oven (8/15) and suddenly the second recipe unlocked.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-17-20 at 05:58 PM. Reason: merged posts

Rhino Keeper
    I got the same message but my issue isn’t fixed either I can only do the side goal on iOS! Come on Storm8 what gives. I don’t have the new appliance but I get 1 measly part for it? What the heck?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast