Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fed up of so many goals 😔

Executive Chef
    I don't think it's the amount of goals, rather the timing between goals.

Perhaps if they were spaced at least one week between each other, it wouldn't feel so stressful to some.

Having said that, goals are optional so it's best to only do the ones that you absolutely like & that way it won't feel like a chore.

Good luck!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Host(ess)
    Yea, goals are optional, but, who wants locked recipes…?
    I think for a lot of players, especially us longtime ones, having locked recipes is worse than not getting goal prizes. I HATE having locked recipes.
    Most of the time, I’ll work on a goal until I unlock the last recipe and then just give up. And I do not have 300 friends!! Maybe like 50-something. I’m a picky neighbor, and I’m not a religious player, so, it takes longer to earn parts.
    It’s just super frustrating cause we all know the constant goals are a money-making ploy. They want us to spend $$$ on gems.
    Sad, cause this game was super fun 10 or so years ago: prizes were cooler, recipe presentation was cuter, goals were more worth while (I mean, remember the Christmas goal with all of Santa’s reindeer…?!!). Bummer.
    *Stay Strange Darklings!!*

Quote Originally Posted by retta666 View Post
    Yea, goals are optional, but, who wants locked recipes??
    I think for a lot of players, especially us longtime ones, having locked recipes is worse than not getting goal prizes. I HATE having locked recipes.
    Most of the time, I?ll work on a goal until I unlock the last recipe and then just give up. And I do not have 300 friends!!
    I usually don't go for the goal prizes. Often I already have several of many of the prizes or have similar prizes.
    How many dozens of fountains do I need? The prizes don't really interest me. My goal is to open up the last recipe. I used to always complete every goal. It is more difficult now. BS is more enjoyable than RS which takes more effort to get the final recipe Having 300 friends is not always helpful. I have many friends who have quit or are busy and take breaks. Many do not do the goals anymore. I

I am not one of the lucky ones who gets free gems, And I?m not sure why the icon just disappeared but still loving the game

Goals are optional. While there?s often a lot of time in between recipes making a comeback or rereleasing an old locked oven/appliance - I?ve been around long enough to see it happen a few times. Maybe your gameplay and style will have changed by then?

I get everyone?s game play is different but my advice is to find some neighbors that are helpful. If you have 300 neighbors and half of them are inactive, what are they really doing for you? Keep your list short ? quality over quantity people! Disclose up front you want active daily players who gift goal parts - they are out there.

Also, the collectible drops are majorly helpful. I usually trade in all of the collections I can to build the second oven or if I just need one part here or there. If it?s a timing thing that limits you - skip the low level goals with gems because they are often cheaper than the final steps.

More importantly, if you?re getting stressed out by a game - it may be time to reevaluate for you. Your quality of life shouldn?t be impacted by if you?ve unlocked all the recipes in your virtual bakery!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12